We're off to get married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally! 8O
We'll be driving to the Seattle area tomorrow and spending time organizing the west coast reception and then flying to NY on Monday. The Big Day is 8 days away! Still a lot to do, but I won't bore you with the details :wink:

Congratualtions!!! My own wedding is 16 days away, and I'm feeling so excited! Are you at nervous? I'm sure if I really thought hard about it I'd be nervous... just the thought of all the people who will be there. Make sure you post LOTS of photos after the big day! :kiss:

Congrats, Menagerie!!

My anniversary is August 18. August is the best month to get married! :wink:

Don't worry about anything, just enjoy!

:multi: :multi:

Congrat Menagerie.. I am trapped in a hotel in Toronto but I am still waving bye and wishing you luck!!! (you just can't see me....)

Congrat to both of you!! Enjoy the next few weeks, they are some of the best times of you lives!!! :D

Thanks everyone!! But we may not get anywhere if Trevor doesn't come home!! For the second night in a row, it's past 11 pm and he's still in the lab!!! I know people are counting on him for their peptides, but he has known about this wedding for 1 1/2 years!!!! It's time for him to be home helping me pack and getting the house in order for the critter sitter :cry: I cannot do this by myself :x

Menagerie said:
Thanks everyone!! But we may not get anywhere if Trevor doesn't come home!! For the second night in a row, it's past 11 pm and he's still in the lab!!! I know people are counting on him for their peptides, but he has known about this wedding for 1 1/2 years!!!! It's time for him to be home helping me pack and getting the house in order for the critter sitter :cry: I cannot do this by myself :x

LOL :lol: , sound like you have been married for a while. I have been married for 11 years and the same complaints are applicable. 8)
No worries, he will come through when it counts. :wink:

Well, I was told today that I sounded like a frantic bride already and there's still 8 days to go! Now, I have to wonder who's going to be up to drive in the morning! We're looking at an 13+ hour drive tomorrow and here it is almost midnight :?

Menagerie said:
Well, I was told today that I sounded like a frantic bride already and there's still 8 days to go! Now, I have to wonder who's going to be up to drive in the morning! We're looking at an 13+ hour drive tomorrow and here it is almost midnight :?
Relax.....go look at your fish.....forget about your problems.....it will be fine!!!!! :wink:
He's probably just finalizing everything at work so he can focus on you. :lol:

I'm actually in the lab with him--I came up to get him and he's not budging!! He's working on billing statements and something else. RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unplug his computer.....enough is enough@ 8O
Time to get him trained.
What am I saying?? 8O 8O 8O 8O :p
Been married too long. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom