We've moved....Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Trevor was just offered the job he's been waiting on for months. He'll start December 1 and we need to move across the state! All the fish we have moved with us once down from Calgary and now they need to do it again! I have to go start packing!

ugh! I'm sorry that you have to back again! A temporary inconvenience for now! Congrats Trevor!

This calls for a double post:

Congrats to Trevor on getting his dream job!

Sorry to hear you're going to have to go through moving the menagerie once again.

Wow, that stinks and yet is great news for Trevor. QTO's got a great idea! Take good notes and sell your moving tips at the AA store. After this, you'll qualify as an expert. Hopefully, you will have no truck rental problems.

congrats to trevor!! sorry you have to move again. I moved 4 times in one summer two years ago and I can completely understand your frustration.

Congrats for Trevor!! After this you will be a fish moving pro!! Are you coming to join us west-siders? :D

I think we'll be heading over to Vancouver, WA this weekend to look for a place that takes cats and offers a 6 month lease. ...
img_521733_0_acda8d84ba0b45afe70b5b4fddc5c80c.gif
On the Road Again
img_521733_1_5d9e75d2363b302de82c2fb9cc39f0e2.gif

We just got back from Vancouver and I am so tired, but I am off to Denver tomorrow for a conference. Trevor asked for Sunday or Wednesday off and no one at his crumby job got back to him (he has Mon and Tues off), so he went in at 3 pm on Sunday to find he had the day off
img_524933_0_6eaaf4f2488326cc9be8eaa8a8022942.gif
He called me at 3:45 and told me to get ready to go. By 4:30 we were on the road for the six hour drive to Vancouver. I did not sleep at all Monday night, thinking of the apartments we saw and which one to choose. Tuesday we looked at more apartments, picked one and I slept easy last night. Trevor took off today, since we both needed sleep and we took the scenic drive back. Now I need to go pack for Denver. I can pack my clothes in the bags under my eyes :bawl:

I feel sorry for you. I hate moving a few miles away! If you need any help just stop off in Issaquah on your way :) I used to live just outside of Portland myself. And my brother lived in Vancouver briefly so I'm vaguely familiar with it. I sure hope you like rain and gray... :p

I don't like rain or grey :bawl:
Tomorrow we take down the fish tanks and rodent cages. Just about everything is packed, but I have to miss shopping on Black Friday :( If you know me, you know this is a huge sacrifice! We pack the Budget truck on Saturday and off we go on Sunday.

Good luck on the trip, sorry you had to miss the shopping. I just can't handle it, my son went and told me he "just had to get out of there" because people were pushing and shoving. We had a fight break out at the local Wal-Mart!

Anyways, have fun relocating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom