What are your fish named?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

absolutangel04

Daphnia are People Too.
I know that not everybody names all their fish, but I also know that plenty of us do. :angel: I thought it would be fun for people to share some of their creative fish names! Go ahead and post pictures if you want.
I have Kuhli loaches named Slinky, Squiggles, Squishy, Slimey, and Silky. I also have a snail named Heraphrodite. :D

Attachments

• P7171416.jpg
    P7171416.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 185
my kuhli loach name is mobley (from jungle book)
mickey mouse platys: mickey and minnie
african dwarf frogs: ihop and pancakes
guppy: sunset
balloon molly: dumbo
snails: havnt named them yet
puffers: happy and bashful
bettas: ariel, and flounder
oto: not named yet
theres the complete list :p as im sure you can tell im a huge disney fan

i dont name my fish for 2 reasons,one being every time my sister names a fish its dead within the weeek,and the second is i can never think of good names

mickey mouse platys: mickey and minnie
african dwarf frogs: ihop and pancakes
guppy: sunset
balloon molly: dumbo
snails: havnt named them yet
puffers: happy and bashful
bettas: ariel, and flounder
oto: not named yet
theres the complete list :p as im sure you can tell im a huge disney fan
i love these names

I have 3 adult guppies that are named after characters in a story I'm trying to write. Kisho, Zarcon, and Talliana. I have 6 babies that aren't named yet since they haven't grown into their color to figure out their genders and I'm not sure which ones I'll be keeping yet. I also have a dalmation lyretail molly named Pipla by my cousin who picked him out, a pleco named Dyson after the vacuums, and a betta named Izumi. XD I always name my animals.

I did have 3 comet goldfish that I named Jaunty, Sushi, and Inari. I gave them away when they outgrew their tank and I had no way to afford a bigger one.

Po... Shifu and Tigris!! Lol not quite the furious five :D

Attachments

• image-3085900111.jpg
    image-3085900111.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 159
  • image-2787972962.jpg
    image-2787972962.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 154
  • image-201933053.jpg
    image-201933053.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 150

The character in the jungle book's name is mowgli. :oops: Not to be a smarty pants. I haven't really gotten around to naming much of them yet. The ones that I did name are the guppies, the one with a yellow and black tail is bumblebee, the red tail is ironhide, blue tail is mirage, and orange tail is Hot Rod. LOL

All of mine are disney themed:)

Pongo (101 dalmations) (dalmation molly)
Sharkbait (finding nemo "sharkbait, oo ha ha") (albino rainbow shark)
Flynn Rider (tangeled) (angelfish)

My bettas as Manfield and Daphnia. I spelled this wrong before, but my snail is Hermaphrodite. My guppies are Dusky, Dimple, Darla, and Darwin. My oto is Squeegy.

I have a senegal bichir named Clyde, random but to me he just looks like a clyde lol. I'm tryin to think of a name for my bgk and gouramis

My boyfriend also named 2 fish after Civil War generals. i have a platy named Little Dan Sickles and a goldy named Adelbert Ames.

Not all mine have names yet. But i have a dalmation molly named poka, used to have dot but she was mean so she had to go, have a black molly named liqourice, two white ones named tweedle dee and tweedle dumb, a snail named gary, and my betta Rambo.

Siamese Fighting fish called "Bruno" (After former Boxing Champ - Frank Bruno)

out of my 6 embers tetras 2 where noticeably different from the others so the small one was called "Tiny Tim" and the other only had one eye so "One Eyed Willie" (Yes from the Goonies) became his name > though one eye isn't alive anymore.

I have a Panda and an Albino cory, they were the only 2 corys in the tank when I got it so they became Haim and Feldman respectively :D
Haven't named any of the others but that is mostly cos I can't tell them apart half the time lol

I have two angels - a silver "zebra" named Zeus and a marbled named Hercules. They are almost half dollar sized. If one ends up being a female, I have Athena as a backup. :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom