What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Changed from gravel

To black blasting sand

Attachments

• image-3440580312.jpg
    image-3440580312.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1819611026.jpg
    image-1819611026.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 98
Made an easy day at it.. all i did was make food for my fish missed up some repashy with my own community mix although i have theirs too.. i then gave both tanks all that stuck to the side of the cup it wasnt much.. first time my gourami went after it as it fell to the bottom.. it was a site to see. The cories luv it .. the africans luv it .. its a win win lol also researched some fish to add in with my rowdy bunch..

Moved around rocks and driftwood, moved the moss wall panel over to the shrimp tank, had the room after I moved some plants, cleaned a huge blob of java moss and put it into the holding bucket.

In the 37G was where I was moving everything and made a HUGE mess, was planning on normal pwc but instead trimmed the plants of poor leaves, and did about a 80% trying to get the gunk that had come up from under the rocks and off the Java moss blob. The tank has so much room now!

Added some water to the pond.

Checked on how the fluval FX-5 was doing in the 72G. It had started and stopped a couple of times yesterday getting the bubbles out since it was the first time EVER turning it on I was concerned. It was noisy as could be at first then purged, then was nearly silent, WOW was I impressed, then it shut off again, not impressed :eek:

Had to leave, so I just made sure it wasn't leaking and left for work. Was purring along last night and STILL working today!!! I think I am gonna love it. It just has the Seachem pond Matrix stones in it now, I need to add the floss pads and O's and stars, all pre-seeded (for months).

My big fish are going to be so happy! :dance: I am going to start my 72G build thread in the next day or two!!!

Moved around rocks and driftwood, moved the moss wall panel over to the shrimp tank, had the room after I moved some plants, cleaned a huge blob of java moss and put it into the holding bucket.

In the 37G was where I was moving everything and made a HUGE mess, was planning on normal pwc but instead trimmed the plants of poor leaves, and did about a 80% trying to get the gunk that had come up from under the rocks and off the Java moss blob. The tank has so much room now!

Added some water to the pond.

Checked on how the fluval FX-5 was doing in the 72G. It had started and stopped a couple of times yesterday getting the bubbles out since it was the first time EVER turning it on I was concerned. It was noisy as could be at first then purged, then was nearly silent, WOW was I impressed, then it shut off again, not impressed :eek:

Had to leave, so I just made sure it wasn't leaking and left for work. Was purring along last night and STILL working today!!! I think I am gonna love it. It just has the Seachem pond Matrix stones in it now, I need to add the floss pads and O's and stars, all pre-seeded (for months).

My big fish are going to be so happy! :dance: I am going to start my 72G build thread in the next day or two!!!

Wow you, ve been busy!

Did 50% clean on my bettas tank and cleaned my filters. Cories decided to lay eggs again :)

Wow you, ve been busy!

So true but it seems I need to do more faster!!!

Will have to get a pic of now that it 4/5ths full of water! My memory on the phone was full!!!

So obviously before I filled it up.

60074-albums11380-picture49885.jpg
[/IMG]

So true but it seems I need to do more faster!!!

Will have to get a pic of now that it 4/5ths full of water! My memory on the phone was full!!!

So obviously before I filled it up.

[/IMG]

Would love a 72G, i had to put my fish back into my 180litre as my other tank cracked! Looking for something bigger I'm sure I, ll find one. My lfs has some really nice one's with a stand have to talk nice to my hubby lol

Installed my new maxi jet 400 circulation pump, my new bio filter 55 power filter and oxy surface skimmer, and a digital coralife thermometer.

Tested water in both tanks
Salt tank
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20
Ph 8.2

Fresh
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20
Ph 7.8

I put my cobalt blue zebra cichlid in the quarantine for melafix, made the change from carbon to chemi pure elite in my 55 and switched my clown loach to my wife's 20 to keep her gold labidochromis company

Would love a 72G, i had to put my fish back into my 180litre as my other tank cracked! Looking for something bigger I'm sure I, ll find one. My lfs has some really nice one's with a stand have to talk nice to my hubby lol

It cracked???:eek: What was the cause of the crack? That is horrific!

Fiddled with the 72G tank had to work on my house and leave it till tomorrow. Still having a time getting the fx5 happy.

Before that I did 50% pwc on the 32G Flat back hex, it was fish day, lol.

Back
Top Bottom