What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pwc change on my bettas tank and filters rinsed. Re arranged the deco. Need new plants my cana snail has eaten most of them!

Fed my tanks and changed some filter pads.. im tryin using my own i bought a thing of polyfil . Will definately save lots of money. Luvin my canister filter too.. now just gotta hook up my new powerhead n add my fake plants to the 20g .. all my goodies came n yesterday.. oh n researchin doing shell dwellers in my empty 10g

Pulled 5 gal outta my 55 to rinse my filters (pre, reg, and polisher)
Added some new water...not much, fed everyone and took some pics....

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130221_080800.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130221_080800.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 81
  • ForumRunner_20130221_080856.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130221_080856.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 85
  • ForumRunner_20130221_080950.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130221_080950.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 66
Just did a 25% water change on my 75g mixed African cichlid tank. And now my power head crapped out on me. Going now to get a new one.

Did a quick small feed n a hurried pwc on 20g threw plants in the tank and topped off the 55g.. wishing i woulda bought those dang batteries for my air pumps that just came in as we are likely to lose electricity .. under tornado watches :/

Ok since it seems like the weather by passed us i rearranged my plants and added a background to the 20g .. its kinda like a royal blue without the lights on it but looks different with the lights.. i coulda used the black side but i thought it would b too much black

ForumRunner_20130221_192015.jpg

Ok since it seems like the weather by passed us i rearranged my plants and added a background to the 20g .. its kinda like a royal blue without the lights on it but looks different with the lights.. i coulda used the black side but i thought it would b too much black

Looks good

View attachment 154090

Love the blue....

edit And speaking of blue, I just won a bid for a dozen Orange Eye Blue Tigers....

SSSSSSsooooooooooooooo Excited right now!

Scooped 20 shrimp and Guppy Grass and Dwarf Vals and a 72 hr heat pack to trade for a bucket of different, I don't already have! Tall Vals, Foxtail, tall Anubias and Anubias Coffeefolia, lots of Water Sprite, Elodea, Melon Swords and I don't even remember what else! lol :brows:

Fed everyone...gonna do some vac on the 55 but after a lil fun with my betta...

This is how he hangs out...
ForumRunner_20130222_164109.jpg

Playing by himself...

ForumRunner_20130222_164151.jpg

And an upside down pic cause my phone is dumb...

ForumRunner_20130222_164341.jpg

Just picked up a 75g setup. stand, tank, Rena canister and fish. all for FREE!! WHOOP! WHOOP!! :dance::dance:Most of the fish arent compatible so all most all are going to a lfs that agreed to take them. The tank is a mess and in need of some serious cleaning and a few water changes. Which will happen 2mrw. Thinking of putting a pair of large SA cichlids :fish2::fish2: in it.

Just picked up a 75g setup. stand, tank, Rena canister and fish. all for FREE!! WHOOP! WHOOP!! :dance::dance:Most of the fish arent compatible so all most all are going to a lfs that agreed to take them. The tank is a mess and in need of some serious cleaning and a few water changes. Which will happen 2mrw. Thinking of putting a pair of large SA cichlids :fish2::fish2: in it.

Lucky you...

Back
Top Bottom