Planted some more in my 20 gal
. Tied some Java Moss to my driftwood, some Amazon swords and cabomba here and there... and finished attaching an airstone to a nifty crocodile skull (fake) I found at Wal-mart. (so the bubbles will come out of the nasal cavity) so that's gotta sit and dry/cure for a few days till it's ready to use.
Then I found a 55 on CL
and went and picked it up. Found the extremely over-sized occupants a new and big enough home. New 55 is sitting out back waiting to be cleaned tomorrow (It looks and smells super nasty right now)
Also swapped out a new Tetra 30-60 Power Filter for one of the 150 Bio-Wheels I had in my 46 gal
cichlid tank, along with a new Aqueon 200w heater for the old one I had in there