Cleaned rocks, vacuumed sand, 25% pwc
, rearranged some stuff but still keeping same layout. Must have either hurt/stressed out my baby clown pleco during the rock moving. I found it dead a little while ago. Haven't lost one lately so it is very sad.
Everything else is doing great. Plants going crazy, eel becoming huge, knife "Sylphs" putting on their show, pictus cat spazzing around.
I took off the lt blue paint and still need to remove some from the tubes. Want to paint it black in back.
Next acquisition: new lights. The knife fish like it dim on one side, and I am wringing the last bit of use from the light that was on the 29 I took down about a month ago.