What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
35 gal WC on the 55 gal river tank. I also got a new light for it since my other one burned out. The new light is 6500K. My old one was 8000K. I can definitely tell the difference in color temp. The plants look alot more green and bright under the new light. The tank is more "yellow" and less "blue". I'll get used to the change. Here's some pics! FTS and close up of one of the three-spined sticklebacks.

Wow!!! Your tank?! I had no idea!!! I LOVE it!!

Scored the mother load!!!!! 30 tanks and 15 stands with lids for everything!!!! Started cleaning everything yesterday evening. Got go back today to pick up the last load.

What in the hell are you going to do with all of those lol. Do you have a store or something? I see you already have a ton of tanks how in the heck do you pay for the maintenance!?

Thank you Dino! All of the decor (except sand and plants-although hornwort is native to the river) are from the Columbia River. I had alot of fun collecting all the rocks and wood and catching the sticklebacks!

Wow!! Do you have an album with more pics? Or maybe a YouTube video :)

Added some live plants to my guppy tank. :)

Don't mind the breeder net.

Attachments

• image-4031918349.jpg
    image-4031918349.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image-1031633330.jpg
    image-1031633330.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 84
  • image-698220910.jpg
    image-698220910.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 67
What in the hell are you going to do with all of those lol. Do you have a store or something? I see you already have a ton of tanks how in the heck do you pay for the maintenance!?

I have a plan for each and very tank. I don't own, nor do I plan to own a store but I do plan on breeding to offset some of my cost. I finally got to a point in my life where I can afford my hobby,
So if I can make a little back in the mean time, so be it.

I have a plan for each and very tank. I don't own, nor do I plan to own a store but I do plan on breeding to offset some of my cost. I finally got to a point in my life where I can afford my hobby,
I really do not think any fish you could raise, unless they are something like some zebra plecos L46, could pay you back for the cost of water, electricity, food, supplies, etc.

I think that's a great idea! You may be able to make some money, maybe get yourself some fish food etc...

If you breed enough and start making a name for yourself and depending on stock it could be fun and work at the same time.

35 gal WC on the 55 gal river tank. I also got a new light for it since my other one burned out. The new light is 6500K. My old one was 8000K. I can definitely tell the difference in color temp. The plants look alot more green and bright under the new light. The tank is more "yellow" and less "blue". I'll get used to the change. Here's some pics! FTS and close up of one of the three-spined sticklebacks.

The tank looks really good

Had HUGE death causing Emergency

In 72G this AM, still having problems

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...igure-what-went-wrong-261237.html#post2467906

if anybody can help out more!

Lost a bunch of fish including some of my favorites, Hillstream Reticulated Loach, the 7 inch long SAE, I lovingly called the twins as they were identical and were always near each other...:bawl: My heart actually hurts.

My 7+inch long Red Tail shark has her color back and looks like we could be going in a positive direction.

60074-albums11380-picture52589.jpg

Hate to read your having problems i read the thread but idk what to do hope someone else can help more.. sry for your loses

Got my betta in today. Started off rough after i acclimated him in the bag (i was at work brought the betta cup from a previous purchase and some tank water ) i wnt to put him in the cup until i got off work and could add him to his new home.. well i was by the sink in the bathroom tryin to do this and he literally jumped outta the bag and hit the floor a good 3ft drop :/ i hurried up n grabbed him n put him in the cup .. i worried over him a few hours but i think he is fine. Loving his new home and i finally named both bettas.. 1 is flash and the new blue one is lightening

Cnt get pics to load mayb later :(

Changed out my broken impeller shaft, impeller, and impeller cover for my fluval 304. Runs like new! I can barely hear it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom