What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last day of this treatment. Will do pwc on Monday morning. Then I will see if it helped or not.

Sunday will do a little checking about how different meds affect the inverts and bb.

Hoping to sell some tables I don't need tomorrow for half the money I will need for the new 12G Edge tank!!!??? Hope!

Had to spend the other half I had on meds and supplies. Trying to make the hobby not cost extra money, :angel: lol...

How's that working for ya? you might say....., not very well!!! :nono::whistle: I am always needing something extra!:blink:

Beautiful tank fresh2o. Whats that super green plant in the front?

Thanks! The plant in front is dwarf sag. Got it in January, 80-90% of it melted in the first week, saw minimal growth the first 3 months under dual T5 NO. Switched to a Finnex FugeRay and there was a big change in growth. Added DIY CO2 and it exploded with large bright green leaves and lots of runners.

Thanks! The plant in front is dwarf sag. Got it in January, 80-90% of it melted in the first week, saw minimal growth the first 3 months under dual T5 NO. Switched to a Finnex FugeRay and there was a big change in growth. Added DIY CO2 and it exploded with large bright green leaves and lots of runners.

Did you order online or from a lfs

Made a big decision - I think my new hex tank will be a reef instead of freshwater! Now to puck it up, piece equipment together and start my cycle!

Last day of this treatment. Will do pwc on Monday morning. Then I will see if it helped or not.

Sunday will do a little checking about how different meds affect the inverts and bb.

Hoping to sell some tables I don't need tomorrow for half the money I will need for the new 12G Edge tank!!!??? Hope!

Had to spend the other half I had on meds and supplies. Trying to make the hobby not cost extra money, :angel: lol...

How's that working for ya? you might say....., not very well!!! :nono::whistle: I am always needing something extra!:blink:

Can't those tables be used as stands? This hobby can get pricy I know.

Today I moved 6 itty, bitty, just started free swimming, peacock gudgeon fry to a grow out tank.

Started adding the plants and decor to my cycling 20g.

various cleanings and water changes with more to come.

My tank stared leaking at 1am, so this moring I moved everything except substrate into a tub, scooped out substrate and cut off the sealing. Turns out the old owner tried to reseal it, but didn't clamp the sides so the base separated away from the main tank, and it turns out I'm better at aqua scapeing buckets better the tank, go figure. _-..-_

My tank stared leaking at 1am, so this moring I moved everything except substrate into a tub, scooped out substrate and cut off the sealing. Turns out the old owner tried to reseal it, but didn't clamp the sides so the base separated away from the main tank, and it turns out I'm better at aqua scapeing buckets better the tank, go figure. _-..-_

Sorry to hear this. How many gallons was the tank and how many gallons was on the floor?

Sorry to hear this. How many gallons was the tank and how many gallons was on the floor?

I'm thankful it was a slow leak and only leaked about 3 gallons in a bucket that I had placed under the main leak. It was a 45 corner tank and I am never catching khuil loaches again ,little acrobats

Added 6 RCS to the shrimp tank. In the planted tank, got to try out the new aquatic plant scissors tonight and cut down the Bacopa caroliniana to a reasonable height. The previous cuts are now producing two sprouts per stem...hope it continues moving forward.
1309GEF.jpg

Wow, beautiful.

I have Bacopa australis that needs constant trimming and grows two for one. I sometimes think a better name for bacopa species would be the hydra plant, lol.

I'm thankful it was a slow leak and only leaked about 3 gallons in a bucket that I had placed under the main leak. It was a 45 corner tank and I am never catching khuil loaches again ,little acrobats

Oh that's not too bad. And kuhliis are soo much fun to catch...NOT, I have 7-8 in my tank and they aren't coming out till they kick the bucket.

Oh that's not too bad. And kuhliis are soo much fun to catch...NOT, I have 7-8 in my tank and they aren't coming out till they kick the bucket.

Yea, I was lucky. Catching khulis should be an Olympic sport. I upgraded my tank a few times and I swear they learned from that

Found my sick fish dead when i got home ... :( treated my other fish with epsom salt soaked food for bloat just to be safe. Did pwc 25% atleast ..... gonna just rest and watch my tanks.. oh removed root tab my smurfette (female crawfish) was eating it .. silly thing

Found my sick fish dead when i got home ... :( treated my other fish with epsom salt soaked food for bloat just to be safe. Did pwc 25% atleast ..... gonna just rest and watch my tanks.. oh removed root tab my smurfette (female crawfish) was eating it .. silly thing

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sorry bout the your fish :/

I love the crawfish name though lol

Back
Top Bottom