What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Went home for lunch and couldn't find my arowana. Looked behind the tank and found this on the floor......

So sorry about your Arowana :( When I had my old tanks, our Oscar jumped every time we opened the lid. It was worse when we had to clean the tanks.

First I did a 20% pwc and filter cleaning on my display tank. I let that settle in. Then I netted my 6 peppered corys from my QT and acclimated them to my DT.

It was a much bigger day and a lot more work than it sounds, lol.

Yesterday, I did my weekly water tests on my DT. Will it ever show any nitrate? Maybe now with more fish. (And yes my test is in date and I shake bottle 2 hard for 5 minutes while I do my ammo test).

Water change on the 29. I was at a yard sale earlier and as we pulled up I spotted a large tank/stand. I (jokingly) said to my mom that I see something I'm going to buy. I say jokingly because I knew I didn't have room to set it up. It was a 50 gallon flat back hex tank with glass lids and light. The stand was in rough shape though.

Water change on the 29. I was at a yard sale earlier and as we pulled up I spotted a large tank/stand. I (jokingly) said to my mom that I see something I'm going to buy. I say jokingly because I knew I didn't have room to set it up. It was a 50 gallon flat back hex tank with glass lids and light. The stand was in rough shape though.

Lol I wouldn't have been joking. I'd find a place to set it up XD

I know right. But I already have 2 tanks set up in the house and a 29 with stand in the garage waiting to be set up somewhere in the house. I don't even have a place to store it even if I bought it:(

I have three tanks in my house and two empty ones stored in my room that I'm not allowed to set up :p

I also added more plants to my newest 125.

Attachments

• image-1726327812.jpg
    image-1726327812.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image-285364905.jpg
    image-285364905.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image-3178337180.jpg
    image-3178337180.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image-729990765.jpg
    image-729990765.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2927875433.jpg
    image-2927875433.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 70
Lowered the water level in my african cichlid tank to promote breeding... Hasn't worked yet.

Back
Top Bottom