What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Desastre said:
Switched out my 2 aquaclear 50s for a Fluval 406 on my 55g and did some pruning on my 20long. Now although my hobs were quiet I get nervous and check on the canister because it's literally so quiet it's like it's not even there.

I knoww!!! I got a 406 on wedensday I heard nothing unless I put my ear up to it. I love,it

Switched my 46 gallon over to an AC 70/300.

Got five gorgeous turquoise rainbowfish for my larger tank. Whoot! Go me! They kinda goofed on pricing so instead of $5.99 each, I got all five of them for $5.99. :whistle:

Added two small Cories to keep Walter company (couldn't resist, I know Betta is a solitude lover, but still); manage to forget the name of the Cories already :lol:
Added an Assassin Snail to the same tank to try and contain the snails invasion.

Added an Assassin Snail to my main tank (reasons-- see above) and an Amano Shrimp - hope it won't be a deadly fish-eating monster like the last two Amanos...

Water change in 10 gal. Added sand in the 10 gal. I would post a pic but it's so cloudy you can't see anything.

Fed all my tanks

almost cried because I can't get angelfish this weekend.....

Water change on Alfred's tank at my office. Swapper out one of his silk plants and his skull for his temple. Got to keep things fresh. Noticed some algae on my filter... Did someone have a photographic algae guide so I can try to work out what kind it is?

Well, today I noticed that both my Yellow Tiger Endlers and my Sunset's fry are coloring up... hope they're pretty!! **Fingers crossed**
Today I got some high-quality food for my cories, so I hope they will be happy with the Omega One Shrimp Pellets and the Hikari Algae Wafers... oh and I got a new package of bloodworms too!

did a pwc and told my family(for the millionth time)not to overfeed while im away(going to muskoka woods on a fieldtrip till late(getting home at like 6 or 11,not sure lol) tuesday)

50% PWC on all tanks, changed the Background on my 60 gallon.

Leveled and Sanded the Frame of my Tank stand I built last weekend. Starting to Cut/Stand and Attach the siding to the Frame. I picked up a 55 Gallon for 20 bucks a week ago...going to use that for the Africans , 75 Gallon for the Oscar and my last 75 needs a Lot of work so it will be the never ending project needs a complete Rebuild.

I did a 40% wc in my 55g and 29g. rescaped my 55g added some beefyer gravel and new mopani driftwood.

ForumRunner_20120428_113147.jpg

Hi nice set up(y)
I did another emergency water change,on my shrimp tank! As its having some dire problems:( hopefully on the road to recovery now? I reckon i have lost over half me shrimps:( Thankfully the brood stock is in another tank:)
On a brighter note still trying to figure out how i can get a six footer in me shed:whistle:

Finished sealing all the bafles in place on my sump. The build is finally going to start moving some! :dance:

Fed everybody and said bye for the rest of the weekend. I'm going to visit my grandparents! Maybe I can convince them into another tank :whistle:

Today I got some high-quality food for my cories, so I hope they will be happy with the Omega One Shrimp Pellets and the Hikari Algae Wafers... oh and I got a new package of bloodworms too!
50% PWC on my RCS planted tank... darn dirty. I hope to get some plants and Laetacara Curviceps from Severum Mama soon.

Hi nice set up(y)
I did another emergency water change,on my shrimp tank! As its having some dire problems:( hopefully on the road to recovery now? I reckon i have lost over half me shrimps:( Thankfully the brood stock is in another tank:)
On a brighter note still trying to figure out how i can get a six footer in me shed:whistle:
What type 'o shrimps? Any idea what caused the deaths?

Yet another pwc. Plus mucked about with filters. Bought a fake stump to add and prepped some new anubias, all of which I placed in the tank.

Added some pottery! Loaches already checked it out.

Attachments

• image-3563818417.jpg
    image-3563818417.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image-3369872474.jpg
    image-3369872474.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 72
  • image-1351782887.jpg
    image-1351782887.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom