What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bubbles0oO said:
Water changes all around, re arranged hornwort.... Messy stuff

I also set up my c02 system ! Awaiting bubbles on that.

Here is nursery pic with sand

Are your pots just stacked, or are they gelded together with something?

50% water change on main tank. Again. I am stuck with a fish in cycle because I replaced my tank and substrate. But, I have some seeded media, so hopefully it will get going. It's only day two, but it is amazing how frustrated I am to see ammonia again. I know it isn't instant, but I sure wish it was!

check my levels because I lost one of my angelfish...:( rip

ForumRunner_20120430_230926.jpg

found 2 catfish on a piece of used driftwood I got today that was from petland. one died because when I was boiling the water I stuck the wood in and out comes a catfish..died shortly..took the wood out and another falls on my counter..still alive I put em in my 55g hope he makes it!! it was pretty stressfull im sure.

all my levels are good
ammo .0 nitrites 0. nitrates 10. ph 7.5.

awilson133 said:
check my levels because I lost one of my angelfish...:( rip

found 2 catfish on a piece of used driftwood I got today that was from petland. one died because when I was boiling the water I stuck the wood in and out comes a catfish..died shortly..took the wood out and another falls on my counter..still alive I put em in my 55g hope he makes it!! it was pretty stressfull im sure.

all my levels are good
ammo .0 nitrites 0. nitrates 10. ph 7.5.

sorry for your loss :( that's a beautiful angel!!!

Tetra1990 said:
Are your pots just stacked, or are they gelded together with something?

They are stacked, I like to change them around a lot so glueing wouldn't do for me ;)

Today I'm going to sit back and enjoy my tanks :)

PWC on Alfred's 5 gallon in my office and I will probably do another one on my main tank when I get home. Fish in cycles suck! Hard work.
Hey! Just noticed algae in Alfred's tank. I need to do something about that.

Here's Alfred, trying to scare away the annoying dude in the mirror. :)

Attachments

• image-982851833.jpg
    image-982851833.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2169560077.jpg
    image-2169560077.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 74
today I fed both,my tanks looked to make sure my rapheal catfish was still alive. got a new angel. its a silver angel. their really pretty.

pump change

today I swapped out a pump to reduce water flow on my seahorse tank. a weekly water change and added a bigger HOB on the back. Cannot have enough filtration with messy eaters. Oh and added a dose of bi weekly probiotics. umm after all that my beloved african grey came up ill......a vet bill, eeeeek.

I did a 7 gallon pwc on my 55g. I used RO water instead of tap water. Took off my Marineland emperor 400 filter and took it all apart because it was being noisy. I don't know exactly what was wrong but it's alot quieter now. Watched the fishies swim to and fro.

50% PWC on my 29 gallon. Positive of the day: I think my bolivian rams are staring to get used to each other. I added some pots yesterday and when I got home from work, they were on the same side of the tank. Usually they stay on separate sides, so we will see.

i moved my paradise fish to my 20. i think canadian fish are backwards,first my rainbow shark gets bullied by a psycho otto,now my paradise fish is getting terrorised by a swordtail

50% water change on my 29 gallon, again. 0.1 on the ammonia, again. Possibly traces of nitrites, though again, not enough to measure.

Filter is still acting up.... Should probably just order a new one.

Back
Top Bottom