Let's see. Caught 4 SAE
, 8 rummies, 3 bnp, 1 rts, 1 gourami, 8 black skirts and 5 cories. Uprooted all my plants, separated all the fish and plants into different buckets. Some to keep, some to trade. Scooped about 80-100kg worth of old gravel, sand and dirt from the tank. It was too heavy to move outside to clean so I cleaned it in the middle of my living room. Syphoned all the muddy water out. Painted the back of the tank black. Traded some fish and plants for $40 store credit. Hooked the canister up to a plastic tub housing some if the remaining fish. And right now I'm sitting back and looking at the HUGE mess I've made of the house wondering what hubby's going to think when he gets home.