What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and I set up my 2.5 gallon betta tank. I have high hopes and dreams for this tank! I will have a thread to it, it's gonna be "2.5 gallon Betta build" if you wanna check it out.

Well I checked out a new lfs today. A little bare, but the employee was very knowledgeable!
Then I went hunting for pfs, couldn't find it anywhere! So I got some paving sand. Broke my 30g down and rinsed the sand. Then rinsed some more! Dug the gravel out and saved some mts (thanks to my daughter!) and took out the rocks/gems. Then rinsed the sand some more. Put the sand in the tank and now waiting for it to settle some...

Broke down the canister on the 75 and rinsed it out. Still had some of that horrid play sand I previously had as substrate. Rinsed out all media, added new floss and more ceramic biomedia..... I love all that compartment space! (y)

Let's see. I'm a week and 5 days post-surgery and so far I've set up a new 10g for CPDs, started working on my fire belly toad tank, and I'm slowly working on getting my already up and running tanks clean. My poor hubby wasn't much help on the tank front.

Played musical filters on 4 of my tanks and shuffled some fish around. Bought a HOB for my 26g after months of struggling with a dodgy internal filter only to find it doesn't fit over the trim of the tank :banghead:

Took out the hornwort in my 30 gallon ( messy stuff and was tired of having to clean up every needle)
Fed more frozens
Tryed to guess what colors my guppy fry will grow into

Cool!! I got one Sunday and he is just now coming out. There really cool.
i know,he just burrowed under a piece of driftwood,and i cant wait for him to come out. he's the only fish who didnt get picked on when he got put in. evryone seems afraid of him...

Added 8 tetras to the 55. Also another zebra nerite snail. I looked at my 5 gal and thought about finishing the tear down but decided it can sit one more day. :)

I gave my puffers what might have been their most entertaining meal yet. Found a fat earthworm that was about 6 inches long and just dropped it in the tank. It took them a while to stop being scared of it but they worked as a team and ate it up. Tried taking a video but I thought I pressed cord but didn't.

Back
Top Bottom