Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #2601
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Scrapped the bit of painting I did on my 10 gallon last night. Just didn't care for how it looked. So now I'm starting over, painting a light silver filigree and I'm topping that with white metallic paint. Should look pretty cool.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #2602
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post
Got my new dwarf petricolas in today added them to the tank.. then swapped my otos,cories, n gourami into the 55g need more fish or that tank now to and planning on adding a blue crayfish to the now empty 20g.. (well fish empty) .. added a pic of my nyererei showing off for his female.. couldnt resist
What fish is the third picture, its amazing!

Old 03-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #2603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalski View Post

What fish is the third picture, its amazing!
Its my pundamilia nyererei ruti island male... he is a monster but he is soo gorgeous i luv him.. i have another vic male that is just as gorgeous but cant get a good pic of him to show off

Edit: not another p. Nyererei male just anothe vic
Old 03-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #2604
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33 View Post

What kind of goldfish in the 10 gallon? I don't think there is a type of goldfish that should be kept in a 10 gallon. I may be wrong.
2 fancy and 1 blackmore...but they are around an inch and ahalf...we plan on moving them once they get alil bigger...
Old 03-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #2605
Aquarium Advice Addict

Scrapped my new paint job as well. It was too drippy.

And in other news, the snail that I was sure got eaten by the cray is alive and kicking! Well, cruising along the glass at least.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #2606
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post

Its my pundamilia nyererei ruti island male... he is a monster but he is soo gorgeous i luv him.. i have another vic male that is just as gorgeous but cant get a good pic of him to show off

Edit: not another p. Nyererei male just anothe vic
How big do they get? I'm thinking about getting myself one
Old 03-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #2607
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider6 View Post

2 fancy and 1 blackmore...but they are around an inch and ahalf...we plan on moving them once they get alil bigger...
Well, that's good. Just be careful because no one really knows exactly when stunting happens. Pretty fish though. good luck!

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #2608
Aquarium Advice Freak

Geez... spent an hour replanting what these stupid snails uprooted! Dog-gone hitchhikers came in on a plant even AFTER some washes.....they do an awesome cleanup job, but are creating havoc with the plantings as the burrow into the substrate. Caught a bunch of them and exiled them to the Betta tanks where damage will be minimal and cleanup is needed! Now just time to relax and watch the antics of the fish.....then tomorrow PWC thinking a 50% if I don't have to go get water conditioner...hope there is enough
Old 03-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #2609
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98kshooter View Post
Geez... spent an hour replanting what these stupid snails uprooted! Dog-gone hitchhikers came in on a plant even AFTER some washes.....they do an awesome cleanup job, but are creating havoc with the plantings as the burrow into the substrate. Caught a bunch of them and exiled them to the Betta tanks where damage will be minimal and cleanup is needed! Now just time to relax and watch the antics of the fish.....then tomorrow PWC thinking a 50% if I don't have to go get water conditioner...hope there is enough
Lol snails jeez ive got loads and theyre so annoying, breeding almost as soon as they hatch. Im ashamed to admit it but when they get to a certain size their life ends first few times i was like noo im not doing it and would put them back into the tank, but now they get flushed im ashamed to say... Dont judge me. Its either that or i let them over tank my tank, i dont think ill ever get rid of the totally though theyre to **** shady.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
molliwopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #2610
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by molliwopp View Post

Lol snails jeez ive got loads and theyre so annoying, breeding almost as soon as they hatch. Im ashamed to admit it but when they get to a certain size their life ends first few times i was like noo im not doing it and would put them back into the tank, but now they get flushed im ashamed to say... Dont judge me
I keep mine around til they get to a certain size, too. Then they are puffer food!

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com