What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Added a black sailfin blenny!
img_2777194_0_d4f9c8f11c50efe4c34c8f951643885b.jpg

Changed water.
Added cave
Planted java fern and crypt
Removed sponge filter
Cleaned TONS of algae

I like the rocks! What are they called?

Well my best at one time, but now working poorly, stainless tank heater is not good, barely warming...if the snails are crawling on it does that mean its dead? LOL!

One of my Mystery snails is sailing around in the current of my 72G tank, probably dead...

have to go dig around to see if I can find one of my old ones.

This is about the 3rd heater to go bad on me in the last year, I guess they must just be at their end of life, but weird. Al the other electrical stuff seems fine.

Last edited:
:dance: New tank.

Internal dimensions of 90.5 x 34 x 45cm roughly 36g. It had fish removed when i got there so it holds water. It has a stand & Canopy that needs repainting, T5 light in a slim case, small heater and filter i don't need plus some plastic plants and store bought ornament he threw in (sunken boat with skeleton) that i'll sell on ebay. Prize of his odd junk bag was a bit of fossilized wood :brows:.

So tank is now cleaned thoroughly. I have to remove the water from my comets 20g, Add it to my QT 20g with comet so i can put the new tank where i want it :blink:. Such a PITA having to do all that just to access the area before i set up the tank. But well worth it as the space i'mmoving the tank to is designed to fit the tank by accident which means i don't need another person to help me move my TV. I have 2 filters for combined filtration of 60g that are cycled and will go directly into the tank when i'm scaped. I'll rehome Brutus there when i am done. Hopefully tonight :D

I like the rocks! What are they called?

Well my best at one time, but now working poorly, stainless tank heater is not good, barely warming...if the snails are crawling on it does that mean its dead? LOL!

One of my Mystery snails is sailing around in the current of my 72G tank, probably dead...

have to go dig around to see if I can find one of my old ones.

This is about the 3rd heater to go bad on me in the last year, I guess they must just be at their end of life, but weird. Al the other electrical stuff seems fine.

I don't know... I just bought the rocks from the fish store(on sale). They were just called "rocks". :)

Added 3 celestial pearl danios to the 5.5. They have colored up very well and are eating. They are such a pretty fish but very, very shy. Also added some floating water sprite and changed the light bulb. Trying to cut down on the massive amount of algae that tank is growing. Other than that, just the regular water changes, algae scrub, filter maintenance.

Great! Hope he eats well for you.

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Thanks, im dripping him now. Hes very lively and is swimming around in the container. Fed the fish so that he doesnt become a $26 meal. As he was floating i noticed the goby was right next to the bag with his mouth open and the clowns were nipping at the bag.

Thanks, im dripping him now. Hes very lively and is swimming around in the container. Fed the fish so that he doesnt become a $26 meal. As he was floating i noticed the goby was right next to the bag with his mouth open and the clowns were nipping at the bag.

Hope he settles well and can't wait to see more pics :)

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Hes already picking algea off the rocks and exploreing the tank! He even dared swim into the gobys territory!

image-2931565072.jpg

He also took the gobys home!!!

image-2914636992.jpg

Attachments

• image-3051488066.jpg
    image-3051488066.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 74
I know you guys are getting annoyed of me talking about this blenny but holy cow! Hes chased the clowns and the YWM goby away from their houses! Their freaking out and its like hes an alien to them!!!

Back
Top Bottom