What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Redid my rock setup in the african tank and 60% WC, 30% on the 20 and rescape and setup a tank for my evil blue zebra. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332138.472102.jpgsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332227.722161.jpg I might have gone a bit overboard with the hardscape. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332417.675054.jpg

Had no power this morning so i did a 25% WC on my 20g and a 20% on my 36g which had recently had a 50% WC. Rang power company to sort it out and fortunately i have power again now. I was worrying about my fish while at work. Seemingly no ill fish though. Guess it was good that i chose thursday to fast the fish so poop probably wasn't a massive issue today. Fish looked like they were ready to jump at my hand for the food when i fed them they don't fast very often.

I checked my parameters, cleaned the glass, wiped the underside of the lid, checked temperature and searched for any life inside my one week old Coralife BioCube. Saw some legs wiggling out of the rocks, think it's brittle star appendages. Saw many little 3/8" long somethings crawling very fast on one or two of the rocks; look like millepedes.

Did a 30% PWC on my 29gal, 50% PWC on my 2.5 gal and going to do a 50% on the fry tank now! All in a day's work.

Filled the 15g QT back up, getting another fish for the 37, found a 6 month old sundial snail finally! Hes already eaten about $40 worth of zoas, stupid snail! Buried him in the ice...

Clean tank and canister filter. Filter doesn't work - read instructions which should say 'it will work just after you are completely frustrated with it'. All seems back to normal and working, no leaks.

Looked at the empty fund jar. Rearranged the ten gallon. Did a WC on both tanks. Took pictures of the neons (they have gutter gills (made that term up), still trying to get info on it)

Well today I'm gonna tear down my 20g Long and turn it into a lamprologus multifasciatus tank a.k.a. multi tank or shelly tank!

Well today I'm gonna tear down my 20g Long and turn it into a lamprologus multifasciatus tank a.k.a. multi tank or shelly tank!

Cool! I'm on a road trip right now but once I get home I'm setting up a multi tank! They are such small bundles of personality!

Watched my pleco eat algae tabs XD the guppis eat it too. Getting ready fibsog is gonna give me his killy and platie! :0 exited!

So I bought this plant today and I don't know what it is, neither did the person who sold it to me. And I thought someone here can help me.

Attachments

• 1392701228831.jpg
    1392701228831.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 91
Clean tank and canister filter. Filter doesn't work - read instructions which should say 'it will work just after you are completely frustrated with it'. All seems back to normal and working, no leaks.

Mine also said, "and after you have flooded your floor..."!

Checked my QT, saw a problem but was leaving out the door for work. Dosed some Prime and Stress Coat. They looked better, but doing a 50% pwc now that I am home.

Back
Top Bottom