What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I bought this plant today and I don't know what it is, neither did the person who sold it to me. And I thought someone here can help me.

I don't think it's helferi, I've grown a lot in my planted tanks... If it were saltwater I would say it looks like chaeto....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah it doesn't look like it. And yeah its fresh water. Time to start a thread. Thanks guys

well I got my fw tank going still need to hook up the filter and heater but I think its a good start
now just need it to cycle now
img_2840566_0_995e6a36b6cf69ab9842d6cf63afccf9.jpg

Well did 70% pwc on the qt tank again this morning, found one dead fish this morning, did one last night too, think I already mentioned that. Ran out of Prime last night so will be getting another bottle on the way to work, using Stress Coat this morning. My 2 Metae Cories are still alright as far as I can tell they are my favorites...

Setting up pick up for some new blood line, Blue Velvet Shrimp, some CPO's and some plants this week from semi local hobbyist.(y)

Cleaned my planted bowl and then grabbed some moss and plants for member here on the way to the PO in a few!

Why do I have to go to work, why can't I just play with my fish tanks all day...oh yeah so I can afford to play with my fish tanks all day!:D

I have yet to feed my little guys, I'm still at school and Im really looking forward to feeding them :) I did a water change yesterday. I'm thinking one of my mollies are pregnant :)

Had a complete overhaul of my tank today. I changed from gravel substrate to a dirt + sand one and I love it.

Totally underestimated how long it would take to net the fish, never doing that again!

Went to LFS with my five year old to teach him about the various exotic animals they have there and he also chose 4 neon dwarf rainbows to add to the tank.

Almost completely happy with the tank now, next on the list is a lighting upgrade I think.

Went to a lfh, this guy sells fish out of his house. I bought 4 gold snails, Malaysian DW and two different types of plants, one stem and one crypt. Think it is the miyo crypt. Also, checked on Betta fry. All is well. Fed all and did WC on 20gs.

Attachments

• 1392780354524.jpg
    1392780354524.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 1392780514780.jpg
    1392780514780.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 67
Today I removed this sad apparatus. It was a wonderful theory "Aquaframing" but it never completely worked out right. For either of us. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392782565.608021.jpg
So long...

Today I removed this sad apparatus. It was a wonderful theory "Aquaframing" but it never completely worked out right. For either of us.
So long...

Them things are scams. Welcome to AA. We actually had a thread about them a few weeks ago.

They also have the one that play music. But I don't think my fish will appreciate my genre he he so yeah, never bought it.

Back
Top Bottom