Water tests on Jupiter's 5 gallon. Everything is good, bar a wee bit of ammonia (0.1). Did a 50% water change. Was a couple days overdue anyway.
Ammonia test only on main tank. Still at 0.1 in spite of pwc
yesterday. Did another today. Maybe test again later.
Frozen bloodworms for fishy dinners tonight.
Yesterday, I got AquaPlanner from iTunes and started to fill it in, so I recorded my tests in it today. Like it so far, though I told it to tell me to do pwc
and tests today at 5 and it didn't .... Wonder what step I missed.
Google shopped for black sand options in Victoria.
That's all she wrote for today.