What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
What tank is he goin in when he gets massive? Lol

I'm going to be setting up my 55 gallon tank in like a few months so ya that's going to be good. Right now there only like 1 inch long. Bad news one of my clowns jumps out of my tank last night

50% PWC on 5 and 2.5 gallon
35% PWC on 10 and 29 gallon
Tied some baby java ferns onto my driftwood
Finally got a pic of my Bolivian ram!

Attachments

• DSCF1518.jpg
    DSCF1518.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 87
Cleaned my relatives betta bowl really well
Then they offered me the betta! Lol I might take the poor thing

Just did a 5 gallon water change on my bio cube, replaced the poly floss and just gave it a good once over.

Did a 25% water change on my 75 gallon African Cichlid tank, added some buffer and Cichlid salt. Replaced my polishing pads in the AC 110, cleaned the outside glass and magnafloated the inside glass. Now I'm off to the fish store!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone and to all the dads out there HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Did my weekly 50% water change for Barney and Titus. Both are glass surfing, so they must be bored.

Moved my pleco to her permanent home in the 55g shes been feasting on algae all day. I also moved all my large fry into the 55 g leaving the 10 g open for my beta. I moved him and all he has done is explore the castle he's been placed in. Heres a picture

View attachment 100847

Hes in the bottom right

Bubbles0oO said:
Moved my pleco to her permanent home in the 55g shes been feasting on algae all day. I also moved all my large fry into the 55 g leaving the 10 g open for my beta. I moved him and all he has done is explore the castle he's been placed in. Heres a picture

Hes in the bottom right

Congratulations! That tank looks like betta nirvana!

CoryFan said:
Congratulations! That tank looks like betta nirvana!

Lol thanks!! He was following a snail with a look on his face that said " why is this rock..... Moving?"

Around midnight last night I did a 50% change on the puffer tank, a 100% change on one betta tank and around a 150% change on the 5 gallon betta tank. The only reason for the 150% was because I could, I can run the siphon directly into the sink so I just get the gravel vacuumed then just let the water flow out, fill it back up a little, let more drain, fill it back, and so on. Fed the fish. Now I'm ordering a new filter for the puffer tank because I'm tired of fixing one of the ones on their tank now.

Fed the green goblin a snail. Played hide and seek with him for a few mins. Went rock hunting with my daughter to find rocks to add to my tanks. They are currently soaking in HOT salt water.

Finally got everyone in their new home. I lost a rainbow unfortunately. He didn't make it into the trash can and I didn't notice until an hour later. He was pretty.

My helper:

ForumRunner_20120617_002443.jpg

Yup the tank is waaaaaaaay bigger than my tv

ForumRunner_20120617_002530.jpg

bigbanker said:
Finally got everyone in their new home. I lost a rainbow unfortunately. He didn't make it into the trash can and I didn't notice until an hour later. He was pretty.

My helper:

Yup the tank is waaaaaaaay bigger than my tv

Oh, fantastic looking!

My condolences on your rainbow.

Purchased a foxface lo. 3 hour drip acclimation from 1.014 to 1.024. Lights off all day to ease the stress on him. Water change on the nano reef.

Added a better filter that I used for fresh water and It has so much flow that I took out my power head and added it to my 55 gallon fresh water system

Back
Top Bottom