What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning I sat and stared for a bit longer than usual before leaving for work. Still bummed I have to tear it down.

40% water change.....which included the accidental flushing of my filter intake tube, down the toilet with all the dirty water!! Arghhh :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Checked on my new shrimp, they seem to have settled in well :)
In my elephant nose tank I think one of my nerites has died just going to check I've had him for 4 year's so he's pretty old.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Currently trying to decide which male Endler to throw in the female/fry tank :flowers:

Later I'm going to work on plants in a few of the tanks, clean things up a bit.

50% PWC. CPDs are slowly getting used to their new surroundings. Corys don't even get out of the way anymore when I do maintenance, LOL!

10 gallon water change on my 29 gallon. Added some ludwigia sp. "red" earlier in the week also.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Rearranged some of the plants. Before:
6Qso3EH.png
After:
8TayKxE.png
Waiting for tank to clear up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Got derailed from my tank cleaning plan this morning. Disappointed. Now realized I need more Prime, I forgot I gave my DD my back up supply and she reordered it for me but it is in a different town, also got a new 5G Fluval Chi lid as I broke my other one.

Did refill of evap for the FW tanks.

Kinda annoyed how much my Angelfish like to eat my plants. I can actually see chomp marks from the leaves of my new Bacopa. They are getting shorter. Argh!

It seems simple, just feed the little chompers more green foods. I will try a special one just for the green stuff... They get a pretty balanced diet so I was thinking, now I am second guessing the foods! I have been giving them foods with Algaes and seaweed in the mix?!:confused:

Did about a 40% water change on my 40 gallon tank! Boy does it look clear! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424692109.086858.jpg

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

I really like the all the holes in the rock to the right. I've been trying to find some rocks with caves and tunnels like that.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Purchased it at my LFS, the only thing I dislike about it is that it's a pain to clean because u can't get the siphon down into the holes and all the waste gathers up in there

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

Finally got round to cleaning my shrimp tank after having a crappie migrane :mad: added new plants and it's starting to look better!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Back
Top Bottom