Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #3871
Aquarium Advice Regular

Today I set up a new 29 gallon tank!!!!!

Old 07-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #3872

Have a fish acting strange so i checked all parameters everything normal alittle ammonia but no big.deal just .25 wnt ahead and did a small water change since its gasping at the surface and acting strange i kept the water lower like Andrew M suggested .. only thing i have done different is change to seachems primer ... i hope my fish is ok.. this makes 2 days she has been like this ..

Old 07-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #3873
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Just fed everyone for now. A little later I will change the water for my jarred betta fry, but I want to give them time to eat first.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #3874
Aquarium Advice Addict

150g Amazon tank cycled stable and bulbs planted, partial stock qt of Dempsey fry, mating pair of golden convict juveniles and 3 3 inch purple diamond pacu, perfect parameters for 3 months. 90g coldwater hex with one red capped white oranda and one chocolate oranda and pond snails, 40% water change. 65g oddball low tech, uninhabited as of now, getting blind cave tetras on Tuesday provided everything stays stable in my tank. 60g heavy planted hi tech SE Asian blackwater biotope, cycled and stable for a week and a half, added 6 Rosy barbs, still have loaches gourami and betta plus green tiger barbs, did a 50% change. Set up and started cycling my oscar/ cherax lobster 55g bow front. Did a 75% change on my Dempsey fry quarantine 5g (only in there until he reaches 3 inches so my pacu and convicts don't kill him- he's only an inch long). Did a 75% change on my 5g black kuhli loach and xray tetra tank. Did a 50% change on my 30g qt tank with pacu, 30% change on my 10g convict qt and an 80% change on both my 20g oscar qt and my totally overstocked 50g SE Asian biotope/ misc schoolers and cherax tank. I can't wait to be finished with all these projects!! More to come.
ktomminello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:15 AM   #3875
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktomminello View Post
150g Amazon tank cycled stable and bulbs planted, partial stock qt of Dempsey fry, mating pair of golden convict juveniles and 3 3 inch purple diamond pacu, perfect parameters for 3 months. 90g coldwater hex with one red capped white oranda and one chocolate oranda and pond snails, 40% water change. 65g oddball low tech, uninhabited as of now, getting blind cave tetras on Tuesday provided everything stays stable in my tank. 60g heavy planted hi tech SE Asian blackwater biotope, cycled and stable for a week and a half, added 6 Rosy barbs, still have loaches gourami and betta plus green tiger barbs, did a 50% change. Set up and started cycling my oscar/ cherax lobster 55g bow front. Did a 75% change on my Dempsey fry quarantine 5g (only in there until he reaches 3 inches so my pacu and convicts don't kill him- he's only an inch long). Did a 75% change on my 5g black kuhli loach and xray tetra tank. Did a 50% change on my 30g qt tank with pacu, 30% change on my 10g convict qt and an 80% change on both my 20g oscar qt and my totally overstocked 50g SE Asian biotope/ misc schoolers and cherax tank. I can't wait to be finished with all these projects!! More to come.
One thought, wow that's a lot right there!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:14 AM   #3876
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

Tank of the Month Award

Added 6 RCS to the shrimp tank. In the planted tank, got to try out the new aquatic plant scissors tonight and cut down the Bacopa caroliniana to a reasonable height. The previous cuts are now producing two sprouts per stem...hope it continues moving forward.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #3877
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2o View Post
Added 6 RCS to the shrimp tank. In the planted tank, got to try out the new aquatic plant scissors tonight and cut down the Bacopa caroliniana to a reasonable height. The previous cuts are now producing two sprouts per stem...hope it continues moving forward.
Beautiful tank fresh2o. Whats that super green plant in the front?
Old 07-21-2013, 01:35 AM   #3878
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Great looking tank!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #3879
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra1990 View Post

One thought, wow that's a lot right there!
Lol, I'm the worlds worst aquarium addict- I've been devoting every spare second I have researching and experimenting- and my pay off comes now with my finished products, just chaos until I can get everything stable.... Tired just thinking about it!!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:51 AM   #3880
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Beautiful!!

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com