What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Changed 75% of Barney's water. Changed 90% of Titus' water, but he almost died since the new water was too hot. He was floating on his side.. I need to be more careful.

Searched Craigslist for a bigger tank. I like Titus to be in a bigger tank.

Found that my 55 was leaking. Bought a new one at the dollar per gallon sale. 2 hours to carefully empty it.

image-2070667487.jpg

My patient fish. :)

I added the background using baby oil. Now I am refilling it. Yay!

Met up with a forum member (a different forum) yesterday and made a swap. I gave her some RCS and she gave me some endlers livebearers. YAY!!! :dance:

Did 25% water change in my salt added some coral

did 50% water change and changed aqua-scape in my fresh water

did 50% water change in brackish changed aqua-scape

talk about a long day

hope my new lights get here today
along with my new coolers

took down my 20 gal long. threw away all my plants that has grown so well over the past few months, threw away my awesome malaysian dw and rugged looking rocks, and donated my tank, filter, and stand to good will.

Emptied my 55gal tank i wasnt happy with it so i wouldnt add fish r anything other then water to it sold it o my friend who is now thrilled n looked n online for another 55gal glass tank

Woke up to find I lost the rest of my angelfish... I'm pretty irritated. I spent $30 on weak stock. At least they didn't get my other fish sick. They just weakened, and then died. Going to go somewhere else to restock this tank. This has happened too many times with this LFS. Going to do some water changes later today.

Athaocity said:
took down my 20 gal long. threw away all my plants that has grown so well over the past few months, threw away my awesome malaysian dw and rugged looking rocks, and donated my tank, filter, and stand to good will.

Why? What happened?

Done a partial clean on my bettas tank, re arranged his decor, fed kale to my snails in his tank & put some in my other tank :)

Added new Star Polyp, a pwc and some magnesium. Good day :)

Attachments

• image-2639826162.jpg
    image-2639826162.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 100
Added new Star Polyp, a pwc and some magnesium. Good day :)

looks awesome(y)
I got one about 2 weeks ago myself
have to move it before it grows heard they grow fast , so it's going on the other side of the tank , where it will have more room to spread without over taking everything else

Today i did my daily feedin , changed my thermometer, added a 10watt 5100k fluor. light to my hood so im ready for the live plants i have ordered..bought and placed veggie clip n my tank.. also picked up some tubifex worms n a betta snack pack of daphnia,mysis, n blood worms..grabbed a therm. for my 5.5gal i gave my friend (i still tke care of it though) also found a backgroubd for it on sale at petsmart.. researched cichlids for my 55gal tank..really fell in luv with 3 fishies n petsmart since my tank wasnt up n runnin yet i left them there plus they werent compatible.. oh n fixin to do a pwc on my 10gal...

PWC. Added two baby bn plecos, 1 red ramshorn, and a couple of jungle vals to my 29 gallon.

Added a couple of java ferns to my 5 gallon betta tank, brought home from the office for the summer.

Stared at my fish instead of marking essays.

:)

Changed 20 gallons (100 gallon tank) cleaned my cichlid stones, uprooted and replanted all plants, scrubbed the aquarium walls and gravel vac'd the substrate!

It was about a week overdue (busy week)

Params were ok, but not as perfect as they usually are.

image-674643761.jpg

image-3021789331.jpg

image-1348777595.jpg

image-2790026566.jpg

Debating on swapping Eco complete for sand this month.

Back
Top Bottom