What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they're dead they really smell bad! I thought I was going to be sick when I sniffed the snail yesterday, kinda just staring at the large Chinese one at the moment nobody wants to check it for me :eek:
I've tried asking my hubby for another tank for the elephant but I don't think it's working. Maybe time for an upgrade for my guy ;)

Ugh, not the answer I wanted to hear...maybe I can talk one of my kids into doing it :hide:

Upgrade sounds like a good solution to me!

Ugh, not the answer I wanted to hear...maybe I can talk one of my kids into doing it :hide:

Upgrade sounds like a good solution to me!

Have fun Lol

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Gave myself the boot and ordered some shipping supplies. Also ordered some custom-cut, almond-colored PVC for the peacocks. Added the new gardneri female to that tank, getting really frustrated with them in general. Endlers dropped some fry overnight so I'll try to get them out and into the grow out tank later today. The new least killies settled in nicely but I've yet to see any fry in that tank. I have a nice group of RCS in the new Spec including a couple berried females. Since it's going to be a bit before I have either the manzanita or the rocks for that tank I did a huge clean up in the current badis tank. Another goal for today will see if I can figure out exactly what I have in there as far a males and females. And I finally did something with this:

img_3198459_0_a91f4891bb10d5f8cb5dd9f16495c0e6.jpg

Absolutely nothing and it was glorious!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

All I am doing today is checking on all the fish and feeding. The new group in the 16G consists of 5 Green Neon (maybe 6) they are hiding or zipping around when they are out, the 3 CPD's, 1 baby Angel, the Blue Gularis Trio of (bug eyed) Killies, so far so good, they are getting along just fine :)

The 12G SW is clearing this morning, a reserved "yipee"! for now... will see how it is tonight, hoping. Blessed Easter to all.

Autumnsky, do you have any ideas of what you want for the SW. I'm really pretty curious. Look into possum wrasse's they are great.

Where can I see photos of your elephant nose? Could you point me to a thread?

I have pictures of him in my album if your on the main site not app. And I think there's a couple of him on here I put on a couple of days ago I think! If you can't find any let me know and I'll put some on for you.
Found some page 772 on here

Last edited:
Great looking tank! Your dojo maybe annoying with your plant's but he isn't half cute!

50 % clean on my elephant nose tank, had to replace his plant's again that he love's too uproot! View attachment 268942View attachment 268943
Added new shrimp to my vampire tank really like these! View attachment 268944View attachment 268945

Ahh I found it, very cool! One of the most unique fish I've seen.

50 % clean on my elephant nose tank and algae scrub. Had to put his plant's back in again! I'm sure he thinks I've nothing better to do with my time lol
Still keeping an eye on my new snail's, took them out and did the sniff test but nothing. :)

Nice :) You could have surprised your wife, maybe as a birthday present. That always turns out well. Lol

Her birthday is still awhile away, or that'd have been a great idea. She's hounded me wanting angelfish for months, so she's happy to have a tank where she can have them. Being 30" deep, its perfect for them!

Her birthday is still awhile away, or that'd have been a great idea. She's hounded me wanting angelfish for months, so she's happy to have a tank where she can have them. Being 30" deep, its perfect for them!

That's awesome, congrats!

Did 50% WC on all tanks. Cleaned scrubbed post pics tomorrow.
WC on:
Re-scaped 10 gal Mudskipper tank. Couldn't do the 20 gal saltwater didn't have any salt

Jim B from Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom