Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-26-2013, 12:42 AM   #3951
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbourg746 View Post

Congrats on the new acquisitions.
Thanks! I'm piecing together supplies for all 4 new tanks on Drs foster and smith right now. You know, buying supplies for one tank at a time isn't bad... But buying stuff in quadruplicate really adds up! But saving so much on the tanks helped a lot. I'm looking at an average of less than $100 per tank!

Old 07-26-2013, 01:34 AM   #3952

Got my kordon bags today getting everything ready that i can to ship off my baby blues to their new homes. Glad they are in good hands gonna miss watching them grow.. but cant wait to redo the tank it looks soo empty now..

Well couldnt get the photo of the bigger baby blue to load mayb tomorrow it is like triple the size of the one in the picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_231205.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	188412  

Old 07-26-2013, 04:36 AM   #3953
Elephant nose Finatic!

Pwc change on my elephant nose tank, he loves the water change. Got up this morning and my bamboo Shrimp had died really liked these shrimp.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:27 AM   #3954
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyx View Post
Pwc change on my elephant nose tank, he loves the water change. Got up this morning and my bamboo Shrimp had died really liked these shrimp.
I'm sorry was it your only one left? You're having some bad luck the last few days. I'm sure things will get better
Old 07-26-2013, 08:58 AM   #3955
Elephant nose Finatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddodad View Post

I'm sorry was it your only one left? You're having some bad luck the last few days. I'm sure things will get better
Yep it was my last he swam into the glass during pwc, he's obviously injured himself. It's been a awful week. Thank you.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #3956
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyx View Post

Yep it was my last he swam into the glass during pwc, he's obviously injured himself. It's been a awful week. Thank you.
I can imagine that's a bad week. How is your son taking it? I know my daughter would be really upset
Old 07-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #3957
Elephant nose Finatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddodad View Post

I can imagine that's a bad week. How is your son taking it? I know my daughter would be really upset
He's missing my betta, I'm going to look for another soon but at the moment it's too early for him. Thanks
Old 07-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #3958
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Thinking about adding a school of. Cardinal tetras... I tried out three at first that were from my parents tank and near death so I took them not sure if they just become a snack for my angels. But two weeks and no issues the angels don't even seem to notice them any more. So I'm going to up my school to 12. Oh and the tetras are no longer near death and doing much better in a clean tank. Theyve already noticeably put on some size
Old 07-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #3959
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
I am in the process of cleaning the spare room so I can set my new tanks up. So far I've found a shirt I have been looking for for ages, the important papers my boyfriend thought he lost back in January, and some very useful kitchen tools. Nothing like having three empty tanks in the hallway to light a fire under your butt to get cleaning! Then Monday when I get my car back from the shop I will see what sort of stand materials I can get. Might need a friend with a truck to help, though. Fish room here I come!
Old 07-28-2013, 01:47 AM   #3960

Well i now have 5 holding females.. 1 waited until i started removing rocks and trying to clean to spit a few out.. in the middle of soaking my clothes bc my syphon come apart i tripped over my dog who was being nosey and almost knocked over my bucket and fell into the tank :/ thank God everything was smoother then it sounds and all is well .. Took longer then i was supposed to and rushed to throw my decor back in so it looks full on one side empty on the other then just not what i wanted so may be changing it tomorrow although the fish seem thrilled with it

Added a powerhead need to add the other one back in too see lota of progress so far..

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com