What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its actually two sets of stairs! Its awful but worth it. I also want a python but cannot justify the price. I will likely DIY a python eventually.

Its actually two sets of stairs! Its awful but worth it. I also want a python but cannot justify the price. I will likely DIY a python eventually.

Yeah the python over here is expensive, I've been looking on ebay for a reasonable one. I wouldn't know where to start by making a DIY python my house would end up flooded!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Couldn't imagine having to go up and down the stairs with loads of buckets. I found a large 40 litre bucket so I usually fill that up then get a bucket and do it that way, it's quicker but still sore Lol keep thinking about a python but not sure about those ?

Just fill a brute barrel with water and put it on a loop cycle with a valve and have it T off and plumb it to your aquarium. Turn the valve to stop the loop and it will go straight to the aquarium. Bucket problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just fill a brute barrel with water and put it on a loop cycle with a valve and have it T off and plumb it to your aquarium. Turn the valve to stop the loop and it will go straight to the aquarium. Bucket problem solved

Thanks for that ;) something for me too look into!

Thanks for that ;) something for me too look into!

In the process off doing this for a 180 I'm going to set up maybe I will start a thread. I had this from the bathroom to my aquarium but I left my ro/di system on and it overflowed so it all had to be moved to the basement

In the process off doing this for a 180 I'm going to set up maybe I will start a thread. I had this from the bathroom to my aquarium but I left my ro/di system on and it overflowed so it all had to be moved to the basement

Starting a thread would be a good idea! Then I can follow along :)

I got 1 DOA 4 sick fish and 1 healthy one in my package yesterday :/ terrible disappointment..

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I got 1 DOA 4 sick fish and 1 healthy one in my package yesterday :/ terrible disappointment..

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Sorry to hear that :( did you speak to the person who sent you them?

Sorry to hear that :( did you speak to the person who sent you them?

Briefly. See the thing was, we didn't know the box had arrived till 6 hours after when my brother got home... DOA no longer applies. What really ticked me off was I got no info as to a delivery time or saying that they were delivered at all. I would have left work to make sure they were okay if I had known they got delivered.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

That sucks Caleb. Hopefully the sick ones will recover.

On my 29g I did some rearranging. Took the giant wad of java moss and spread it across a piece of slate and put a hair net around it. Added a few rocks, nothing too exciting. Still need to pull the powerhead filter out of there haha

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429804449.242118.jpg

Briefly. See the thing was, we didn't know the box had arrived till 6 hours after when my brother got home... DOA no longer applies. What really ticked me off was I got no info as to a delivery time or saying that they were delivered at all. I would have left work to make sure they were okay if I had known they got delivered.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

They should have at least confirmed with you when they were getting sent, not good.

They should have at least confirmed with you when they were getting sent, not good.

I emailed him and he acted surprised I didn't know they arrived. But I'm going off topic.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Getting a python or making a diy one is totally worth it. Soooo much easier especially for medium/larger tanks

I emailed him and he acted surprised I didn't know they arrived. But I'm going off topic.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Was it USPS? Their tracking is awful. It's a good thing I know that from my dad ebaying. My dwarf puffers didn't even update as "out for delivery" until half an hour ago- they arrived at around 9.

Lees has one like Python but much cheaper. Like $35 for mine

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
10g betta, nano fish, shrimp
3g betta

My package of plants that arrived today still show as "not found" in their system

Back
Top Bottom