What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cleared out my saltwater and sold the last two corals, both coral banded shrimp, the cleaner shrimp, a full grown engineer goby, a yellow coris wrasse, a short spine urchin, two snails, and a hermit crab to my friend for half price and a discount of $20 due to the fact the gave me some fish and got $69 out of selling that stuff. Next I went to my LFS, Triad Reef Critters, sold them two ocellaris clownfish, my last green chromis, a long fin fairy wrasse, four guppies, two giant danios, and 40-50lbs of liverock for $35. Now all I have is sand and water in the tank which will be cleared out today. I am also going to clean up both 10 gallons and pray to God that I don't accidentally grab the missing dead betta. I also bought a Marineland Precision Submersible Heater for one 10 gallon, a Marineland Bio-wheel Penguin 100 Filter for the same 10 gallon, and finally I bought a 425gph Koralia Circulation and Wave Pump for my 10 gallon rapids tank. Now I have $1.10 left out of $104.

I cleared out my saltwater and sold the last two corals, both coral banded shrimp, the cleaner shrimp, a full grown engineer goby, a yellow coris wrasse, a short spine urchin, two snails, and a hermit crab to my friend for half price and a discount of $20 due to the fact the gave me some fish and got $69 out of selling that stuff. Next I went to my LFS, Triad Reef Critters, sold them two ocellaris clownfish, my last green chromis, a long fin fairy wrasse, four guppies, two giant danios, and 40-50lbs of liverock for $35. Now all I have is sand and water in the tank which will be cleared out today. I am also going to clean up both 10 gallons and pray to God that I don't accidentally grab the missing dead betta. I also bought a Marineland Precision Submersible Heater for one 10 gallon, a Marineland Bio-wheel Penguin 100 Filter for the same 10 gallon, and finally I bought a 425gph Koralia Circulation and Wave Pump for my 10 gallon rapids tank. Now I have $1.10 left out of $104.

Why are you getting rid of all of that stuff?

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

And why take $35 from the LFS for all of that. That's a terrible deal. The rock alone is at least $50 at $1/pound

Caleb

The LFS doesn't normally take live rock back but they did make and exception this one time and I really don't mind the price I'm just glad that my fish are in a much better tank. The LFS is a really good store with great prices and lots of fish coral and equipment. Can take a video and post it the next time I go.

The LFS doesn't normally take live rock back but they did make and exception this one time and I really don't mind the price I'm just glad that my fish are in a much better tank. The LFS is a really good store with great prices and lots of fish coral and equipment. Can take a video and post it the next time I go.

I just think craigslist could have given you a better deal than them

Caleb

I don't have a job yet and it is hard for me to keep the tank very healthy so I am turning it into a 55 gallon planted tank with nano fish and shrimp.

I would have gave u 75 or 80 for that. You could have got a lot more for that

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nearly forgot to do water changes since I was hanging out with this cutie-

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Nearly forgot to do water changes since I was hanging out with this cutie-

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Emerald, that's so cool! I wish I had a bran with cows, chickens and goats, and most of all a chinchilla! And of course a space for some goldfish breeding pairs.....

I've worked out what I am ordering this fall from wetspottropicalfish.com:

Java Fern x4
Anubias Nangi x1
Giant Blue Wood Shrimp (Vampire Shrimp) x1
Red Root Floater x1
Duckweed x1
Pellia x1
Java Moss x2
Banana Plant x1
Red Indian Dwarf Lily x1
Water Sprite x1
Rummynose Rasbora x5
Peacock Betta x1
Green Spot Betta x1
Chili Rasbora x10
Pygmy Spotted Rasbora x10
Honey Gourami x1
Ember Tetra x10
Chitande Type Nkhomo Peacock Cichlid x1
Red Dragon Peacock x1
Sulfurhead Peacock x1
Usisya Type Tanzania Peacock Cichlid x1
Nkara/Mdoka Peacock Cichlid x1
Sumo Loach x5

I am going to set up multiple quarantine tanks for the fish that will not be added to a tank immediately.

I've worked out what I am ordering this fall from wetspottropicalfish.com:

Java Fern x4
Anubias Nangi x1
Giant Blue Wood Shrimp (Vampire Shrimp) x1
Red Root Floater x1
Duckweed x1
Pellia x1
Java Moss x2
Banana Plant x1
Red Indian Dwarf Lily x1
Water Sprite x1
Rummynose Rasbora x5
Peacock Betta x1
Green Spot Betta x1
Chili Rasbora x10
Pygmy Spotted Rasbora x10
Honey Gourami x1
Ember Tetra x10
Chitande Type Nkhomo Peacock Cichlid x1
Red Dragon Peacock x1
Sulfurhead Peacock x1
Usisya Type Tanzania Peacock Cichlid x1
Nkara/Mdoka Peacock Cichlid x1
Sumo Loach x5

I am going to set up multiple quarantine tanks for the fish that will not be added to a tank immediately.

That's for the saltwater to you are turning to freshwater? How many gallons is it again?

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

Back
Top Bottom