What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well as its 8:37 in the morning I'm still in bed ;)

Yea steady I added sand to my tank that s cycling and tried to fix my filter.
Today I'm hooding to get it fixed

Even tho I posted yesterday I want to post again :D
Got a new filter and finally started my cycle
Fed my barbs and guppy and I'm deciding what fish I'm getting

I took care of my plants removin any dead ones..i have looked all over my tank for a missin oto..worried he may have died but i cant find him at all so hopin my eyes r just missin him its been 3days..if i dont find hin by tomorrow im gonna redecorate n clean my tank mayb ill find him..

kjacks said:
I took care of my plants removin any dead ones..i have looked all over my tank for a missin oto..worried he may have died but i cant find him at all so hopin my eyes r just missin him its been 3days..if i dont find hin by tomorrow im gonna redecorate n clean my tank mayb ill find him..

I hope your just looking too hard lol. I have 2 Bolivian rams and for the life of me, I couldn't find my female this morning.

I have 5 otos.... One of which had been missing for over two weeks. He turned up one day. No stress. They are GREAT hiders.

Waited for fry. Fed them. And looked for some rocks to put in the tank. Did more planning for the 10 :)

Completely cleaned out and re decorated my daughters 5g (she decorated it!)
ForumRunner_20120713_001513.jpg
And my sons 10g
ForumRunner_20120713_001532.jpg
Before I about died from heat! Now, at 20 after midnight, I'm debating to clean my 29 since its cooling down!

I rearranged my 36g bow front yesterday I could post pics or update with news for some reason. I like it. I'll post pictures when I get home. Oh turned on the tank lights this morning

Yesterday I picked up some neons for my new tank, and before I put them in the tank I gave them a good 12 hours in the water I soaked some new lava rocks in. they came out of it just fine, so I am putting those rocks in my 30 gallon today. The rocks looked a little odd, so I wanted to test them with some less expensive fish I wasn't attached to before they went in with my puffers. So the neons got to be my canaries in the coal mine, so to speak. Sounds bad, but I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't 99% certain the rocks were safe.

I think I'm going to baffle my new filter today. The flow is looking a little too high in the upper regions of the tank.

Gboy66 said:
Freaked out and cussed when the peacock eel mistook my finger for a bloodworm...

Hi there can I just ask you about info on peacock eels thanks I was looking to but one soon

Took all the old sand out of my 4ft tank and replaced it with red gravel and added bog wood and got myself 2 new firemouth cichlids :)

Thanks guys. The 95g houses an assortment of tetras, rainbow fish, otos, and two three spot gourami. Sadly, I lost all five of my roselines during the move.

bigbanker said:
Thanks guys. The 95g houses an assortment of tetras, rainbow fish, otos, and two three spot gourami. Sadly, I lost all five of my roselines during the move.

Ahhh sorry to here about your roselines I have 3 myself and would be heart broken if they went

Back
Top Bottom