What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We think it isn't a hole because of the rate it is going down I and we couldn't find a hole in the lining at the bottom, however, there might be a hole in the side since after we stopped the waterfall one side dried while the other the lower side was still wet.

Failed again searching for an assassin snail in my 10 gallon. I don't think I took her (seeing eggs) out. Who knew a snail could hide so good...

Also called lfs and still no kuhli loaches :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I added an air pump to my LED volcano and my betta loves it! Also added some black stones. I'm getting my fish in tomorrow and my plants at the beginning of next week and my tank will be done! :D will post pictures when it's done!!

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

Got my ember tetras in! :ROFLMAO::fish2:
Also doing water changes on my 20g and checking parameters on both.
Getting plants in next week.

Successfully HANDFED my Tigrinum freeze dried krill! Super pumped about this, as he has refused every thing I've tried except bloodworms and earthworms! Smooth sailing from here

Successfully HANDFED my Tigrinum freeze dried krill! Super pumped about this, as he has refused every thing I've tried except bloodworms and earthworms! Smooth sailing from here

That's awesome! My ropefish has only accepted live moving earthworms so far. And he's let me hand feed him a few times.

Caleb

Yay, pictures of the embers please.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431118861.661934.jpg
Here's the tank :D can't wait for my plants! I'm getting reineckii, ludwidgia red and a red (unknown) rotala from a fellow forum member.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431118938.333402.jpg
And these are the little guys. They are babies but they are colored really nicely!!
And they get along with my betta :D

Also added pebbles to my shark tank and he loves them. I put algae wafers on one of them and he is chomping away. :D healthy tanks, happy life.

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

That's awesome! My ropefish has only accepted live moving earthworms so far. And he's let me hand feed him a few times.

Caleb

I was super stoked on it. I bet I have tried at least 6 different foods with him this week that failed. I have successfully fed him an earthworm, frozen bloodworms, and now freeze dried krill. Hoping to get him on Hikari carnivore or massivore ASAP

I just installed my fluval C4 :D it looks so good in my 55g. Been wanting it for a year after much research. So much quieter than my Aqueon!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 271930
Here's the tank :D can't wait for my plants! I'm getting reineckii, ludwidgia red and a red (unknown) rotala from a fellow forum member.
View attachment 271931
And these are the little guys. They are babies but they are colored really nicely!!
And they get along with my betta :D

Also added pebbles to my shark tank and he loves them. I put algae wafers on one of them and he is chomping away. :D healthy tanks, happy life.

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

You mean altherananthera reinkeii? If so, good luck with it. I have a planted tank with medium lighting, co2 dosing, and dry ferts and it's still only surviving.

Caleb

I was super stoked on it. I bet I have tried at least 6 different foods with him this week that failed. I have successfully fed him an earthworm, frozen bloodworms, and now freeze dried krill. Hoping to get him on Hikari carnivore or massivore ASAP

I had the same problem with my bichir. I tried over 10 different foods and he wouldn't take any of them.

Caleb

You mean altherananthera reinkeii? If so, good luck with it. I have a planted tank with medium lighting, co2 dosing, and dry ferts and it's still only surviving.

Caleb

Oh boy, I'll have fun then XD thanks for the warning!

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

Called UPG today to complain about this heart wrenching sounds coming out of my new penguin 200 filters , they are sending me new guts for both of them , if this don't solve the issue they said they'll send me new filters the next size up, either way its a win on my part , these guys are aces in my book between as many times I called about replacement parts in the past and my newest purchase , there very understanding when you explain the issue your having , was going to do a water change but I got lazy tomorrow sounds better :D

Called UPG today to complain about this heart wrenching sounds coming out of my new penguin 200 filters , they are sending me new guts for both of them , if this don't solve the issue they said they'll send me new filters the next size up, either way its a win on my part , these guys are aces in my book between as many times I called about replacement parts in the past and my newest purchase , there very understanding when you explain the issue your having , was going to do a water change but I got lazy tomorrow sounds better :D

I've seen a few people postmg about similar issues recently with their Marinelands. I've bought two Penguin 350B's recently ($32 at petsmart!) and both have luckily been good as gold

I've seen a few people postmg about similar issues recently with their Marinelands. I've bought two Penguin 350B's recently ($32 at petsmart!) and both have luckily been good as gold

I've had 2 and both the impeller crapped out and the motor got unbearably loud.

On another note. Client build is finished aside from fish! (Will be put in tommorow!)

Caleb

Forgot to add pic..
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431130249.078040.jpg

I'd do a background but I maxed the budget they gave me already so this is it besides fish. I wish I could have done live plants but they are newbies. Oh well.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom