What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I seem to have a platy that can hide from me in a sparsely decorated 10g no matter how much i search.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that having a betta that has a 10 gallon kingdom really cheers you up when he acts so happy ?

-Weston --Sent Via The Space Time Continuum--

I ordered the new one today. 72x36x24 Reef Ready with Seamless Sump, ordered a Reef Octopus 300sss, 2 more Hydra 52's, 2 Vortech Mp40 Quiet Drives, 120lbs of Pukani Dry Rock, and 110 lbs of Aragamax Pink Sand. Thinking about ordering a Reef Keeper Elite NET but I don't know if I will have a use for one??

Also got a Mushroom on Ebay today~~~~ Waiting for that one to ship. Hopefully tomorrow.:)

Attachments

• tcc506.jpg
    tcc506.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 76
  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 77
Finally saw a few least killifish fry swimming out in the open! Not a great quality shot but I'm still excited. Please excuse the algae; I leave it on the sides since both the fry and adults like to nibble on it.

img_3225386_0_2522227a9b6d4135bf5f06d0978dabce.jpg

Otherwise I've been feeling kind of blah about my tanks so I'm back in the planning stage to make some changes :flowers:

Almost forgot: ordered a blue mystery snail!

Last edited:
I got everything set up for my automatic doser for my fertilizers.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432230704.305713.jpg

Gave one pump a test run before making my half gallon containers of fertilizer..

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432230758.944914.jpg

Success!

I still need to time it to make sure I'm getting 15 mL worth of fertilizer in ten minutes but I'll do that a little later. At least I was able to set it all up and know it does work.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I got everything set up for my automatic doser for my fertilizers.

View attachment 272633

Gave one pump a test run before making my half gallon containers of fertilizer..

View attachment 272634

Success!

I still need to time it to make sure I'm getting 15 mL worth of fertilizer in ten minutes but I'll do that a little later. At least I was able to set it all up and know it does work.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

That's awesome! I'd like to try that sometime on my 75g

Caleb

OMG I saw my Raphael cat for the first time in almost 2 months. I finally decided to big up my big rocks(I debated this because of moss and plants around and on them). Sure enough, he somehow found a hole underneath the rock and has actually grown about an inch.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432256242.594269.jpg

Caleb

OMG I saw my Raphael cat for the first time in almost 2 months. I finally decided to big up my big rocks(I debated this because of moss and plants around and on them). Sure enough, he somehow found a hole underneath the rock and has actually grown about an inch.

View attachment 272647

Caleb

Told you! Haha. When I first added mine to the old tank I watched him dig a cave for the first half hour he was in there. They're sly little guys

Jesse

Yeah it does suck. That's one thing I like about most all other species of
catfish, they're not so reclusive; especially Pictus. Mine are like bouncy balls that were blast from a cannon

Jesse

Yeah it does suck. That's one thing I like about most all other species of
catfish, they're not so reclusive; especially Pictus. Mine are like bouncy balls that were blast from a cannon

Jesse

Lol my pictus is the same way.

On topic: I'm on Instagram trying to find out why all these Betta owners buy into the Stress Coat gimmick. I've don't some of them up in arms with no factual evidence other than "fin repair" :D

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom