Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #4451
Ayi
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post
Lost one of my alto. Comps this morning

Then my shrimp and snails didnt.arrive today but will have them tomorrow for sure..

Adding the driftwood to my tank today it should be dry i let it sit a extra day for good measure....(siliconed a piece of slate to it)

Gotta figure out where i want the other piece.... mayb the cray tank idk yet..
It's always more fun to get packages on Fridays :P

Old 09-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #4452
Aquarium Advice FINatic

So power went out ...I of course my part of house with tanks so tanks that are trying to cycle went like over4 hours no filtration out air ..... I ended moving ten gal with fry to basement where we had electricity did 75% water chane and added fis from 29 gal to it added xtra plants and tripled filters in the 29 gal and moved 2.5 as well so 10 gal has 3 about 1 inch cory cat fish 4 feeder guppy endler male half inch long 8 or less guppy fry 1 week old and about 12 newborn Molly fry 2 male guppy and 5 female guppy 1- 2 inch long and am going to do part water change on 2.5 Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1005826811.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	197930 This is temporary until I can do water change tomorrow I am beat...

Old 09-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #4453
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Guess water hange must be done now caught female trying to eat feeder guppy male bagh
Old 09-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #4454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsky View Post

So sorry your fish didn't get better .
Thanks... Hubbys not helping he is trying though keeps picking and saying i committed 2nd degree murder n when pixie (his dog) gives him the evidence ill be charged with 1st degree. I just dont find it funny today mayb later

Yea Ayi .. i was just hoping to have sonething to take my mind off been eyeballing my tanks like crazy freaked out when i couldnt find a fish.. turns out its a female holding for the first time so shes in between rocks

Oh on a positive got 2 red ramshorn sacs in my invert tank hoping to see them hatch...
Old 09-12-2013, 11:26 PM   #4455
Aquarium Advice Freak

I did absoultely nothing with my tanks today... This is what 9th grade does to a fish lover... Especially being a straight A student in honors classes adding extra homework... Being smart yet again ruins my life... lol!
jessicafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #4456
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicafish View Post
I did absoultely nothing with my tanks today... This is what 9th grade does to a fish lover... Especially being a straight A student in honors classes adding extra homework... Being smart yet again ruins my life... lol!
Just seems that way Sounds like my DD who is a senior this year, though not a HUGE fish lover, just an appreciator, but one who feels being smart (A student and college credit classes) and pretty and responsible and socially conscious, (and having a job,) is a heavy burden!

My 37G cleared up and is looking so much better!

New to FW fish? Need some info on keeping fish?
Start here - Aquarium Advice Article http://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide-...ater-aquarium/

Community Rules
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ork&page=rules

FW - 72G / 12G Edge/11.4G Mr Aqua Rimless
SW - Nano 6.6G Edge - Plus a FW 46G bowfront (QT)
Autumnsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:45 PM   #4457
Ayi
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post
Yea Ayi .. i was just hoping to have sonething to take my mind off been eyeballing my tanks like crazy freaked out when i couldnt find a fish.. turns out its a female holding for the first time so shes in between rocks
I always get freaked out when I can't find a fish. I couldn't find one of my danios, turns out it was in the aquaclear.

By any chance could I put any comps in a 36g with yellow labs, auratus and peacocks?
Old 09-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #4458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayi View Post

By any chance could I put any comps in a 36g with yellow labs, auratus and peacocks?
Pming you
Old 09-13-2013, 08:00 AM   #4459
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicafish View Post
YES. I'm also a 9th grader with honors classes and it takes away so much time in the day. I have to take five minute breaks every hour to look at my fish tank!
Old 09-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #4460
Aquarium Advice Activist

Today I turned my aquarium light on and stared at it for a while wishing my cycle would finally start (it's been doing nothing for a month now) so I could stare at fish, not an empty tank

20G Freshwater
Dlee13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com