Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #441
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Originally Posted by Desastre
Switched out my 2 aquaclear 50s for a Fluval 406 on my 55g and did some pruning on my 20long. Now although my hobs were quiet I get nervous and check on the canister because it's literally so quiet it's like it's not even there.
I knoww!!! I got a 406 on wedensday I heard nothing unless I put my ear up to it. I love,it

awilson133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #442
Aquarium Advice Addict
Switched my 46 gallon over to an AC 70/300.

Got five gorgeous turquoise rainbowfish for my larger tank. Whoot! Go me! They kinda goofed on pricing so instead of $5.99 each, I got all five of them for $5.99.

75: blood parrots, featherfin cat, emperor tetras, turquoise rainbowfish, BN plecos, japanese trapdoor; 46: WCMM, gold inca snails, ghost, bamboo & amano shrimp, kuhli loaches, rummynose & ember tetras, endlers, platies, flame gourami, guppies; 16: pygmy, peppered, loxozonus corys, otos, assassins, RCS ... ~ Research PRIOR to purchase.... ~
LyndaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #443
Aquarium Advice Freak
Added two small Cories to keep Walter company (couldn't resist, I know Betta is a solitude lover, but still); manage to forget the name of the Cories already
Added an Assassin Snail to the same tank to try and contain the snails invasion.

Added an Assassin Snail to my main tank (reasons-- see above) and an Amano Shrimp - hope it won't be a deadly fish-eating monster like the last two Amanos...
'When something goes wrong, do what I do-- act normal and pretend that was te plan from the beginning!' - Doctor Who.
senemedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #444
Aquarium Advice Addict
Water change in 10 gal. Added sand in the 10 gal. I would post a pic but it's so cloudy you can't see anything.

Fed all my tanks

almost cried because I can't get angelfish this weekend.....
+ =
Bubbles0oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #445
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
I was all excited about getting my new equipment but I missed the delivery...
Alyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #446
Aquarium Advice Freak
Water change on Alfred's tank at my office. Swapper out one of his silk plants and his skull for his temple. Got to keep things fresh. Noticed some algae on my filter... Did someone have a photographic algae guide so I can try to work out what kind it is?
Come check out my tank journal - it's a work in progress and feedback would be welcome.
ErinMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #447
Aquarium Advice Addict
Originally Posted by phoenixkiller View Post
Well, today I noticed that both my Yellow Tiger Endlers and my Sunset's fry are coloring up... hope they're pretty!! **Fingers crossed**
Today I got some high-quality food for my cories, so I hope they will be happy with the Omega One Shrimp Pellets and the Hikari Algae Wafers... oh and I got a new package of bloodworms too!
"Nice skull decoration, it goes well with the neon colored gravel!" - user

Who say's that you can't have more than one tank? Just get one more... just one...
phoenixkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #448
Aquarium Advice Addict
did a pwc and told my family(for the millionth time)not to overfeed while im away(going to muskoka woods on a fieldtrip till late(getting home at like 6 or 11,not sure lol) tuesday)
nearly a year of complete inactivity and still over 4 posts per day. dedication, eh?
alLexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #449
Aquarium Advice Addict
I did nothing. I didn't even feed the little fatties today!
Some people like cucumbers better pickled.
Bearchumjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #450
Aquarium Advice Freak
50% PWC on all tanks, changed the Background on my 60 gallon.

Leveled and Sanded the Frame of my Tank stand I built last weekend. Starting to Cut/Stand and Attach the siding to the Frame. I picked up a 55 Gallon for 20 bucks a week ago...going to use that for the Africans , 75 Gallon for the Oscar and my last 75 needs a Lot of work so it will be the never ending project needs a complete Rebuild.

60 gallon(Parrots and Convicts) 55 gallon African Cichlids 5 gallon Betta tank 35 Gallon Hex (Bolivian Rams, Oto cats, Bloodfin Tetra and a shoal of Tiger Barbs) 75 Gallon Oscar Condo. 30 gallon GBRs & Danios
Pton46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com