What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Checked levels, added three baby emerald cories, two dojos to keep the black kuhli and MIA feared dead striped kuhli loaches company, and a long finned calico bn pleco. It's pinky pale with normal pleco speckles. T_T stole my heart when I was at the store to get assassin snails. Sigh~ One day, I'll learn self control at the fish store. ? probably not.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451179425.101330.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451179425.101330.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 71
Checked levels, added three baby emerald cories, two dojos to keep the black kuhli and MIA feared dead striped kuhli loaches company, and a long finned calico bn pleco. It's pinky pale with normal pleco speckles. T_T stole my heart when I was at the store to get assassin snails. Sigh~ One day, I'll learn self control at the fish store. ? probably not.

Lol, I'm with you. Every time I go to a LFS I fall in love with a betta and either end up bringing bettas home or other fish home. (My dad won't let me get anymore bettas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol, I'm with you. Every time I go to a LFS I fall in love with a betta and either end up bringing bettas home or other fish home. (My dad won't let me get anymore bettas)

I hope you are able to reign it in before you're out on your own and there's no one but you to stop you heh heh heh

I hope you are able to reign it in before you're out on your own and there's no one but you to stop you heh heh heh

I will, I'm finally on a path I'll follow...FISH BREEDING (includes bettas)

Noticed one of my discus flashing and took a water test and found out that Ammonia was a high (thanks goldies) but nitrate was super low so I did a 10g water change

Noticed one of my discus flashing and took a water test and found out that Ammonia was a high (thanks goldies) but nitrate was super low so I did a 10g water change

Most likely means your biofilter can't handle the load or else your nitrates would be way high as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Most likely means your biofilter can't handle the load or else your nitrates would be way high as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Probably, there are 11 goldies in there. My teacher asked me to bring them home over break so I did, it was either that or they would freeze or starve to death bc the school isn't heated on weekends or at night or on breaks and nobody is there to feed them

Back
Top Bottom