What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just picked up this ADA 45f 4.6 gallon rimless tank and a beautiful piece of driftwood. Im planning on using Activ-Flora Flora Core back substrate with OEBT shrimp.

Here's a crappy iPhone pic:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451328649.301443.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just picked up this ADA 45f 4.6 gallon rimless tank and a beautiful piece of driftwood. Im planning on using Activ-Flora Flora Core back substrate with OEBT shrimp.

Here's a crappy iPhone pic:View attachment 282617

Looks awesome, and your pillows rock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow! I love the driftwood, it's the centerpiece of the tank.

Well my new pleco found out where my catfish lives...the catfish hates him

Hooked up the BRS 150 gallon water saver upgrade to my RODI unit. Went from 4:1 waste ratio to 2.5:1 waste:usable water at 50 psi...who needs 65 psi to make this work!
Took some pictures of the baby skrimps I have in my 20L...the colony is going now!
My rams ate their eggs yesterday :( female is back to being chased by the male :(:(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Trimmed the planted tank. It was long overdue.
Before:
dFjScWG.png
After:
JEmlTLf.png

Wow, Jungle Love!

Jealous of the DW!!!!! (hard for me to admit) Sounds like a great build thread, make sure to post a link for it here!

~~~~~
- have been shopping for PRL or nice CRS, and stumbled across some of the most reasonable lovely CBS. I don't have room for them and the PRL or CRS and then also maybe the OEBT too..... :nono:

The huge tank I was looking at was gone, but I was so surprised to see lots of huge tanks for sale. I am not sure if this other one is available or not but there was a 125G with giant DW for sale I am still thinking about. For $100 DW included. :facepalm: Can't decide what to spend all the Bday / Christmas money on! Oh and have I mentioned the reducing number of tanks... thing, argh! I want it all!!! :lol:

Poor Autumn :( Maybe instead of huge tanks get a rack of smaller ones so you can downsize yet have all the things?

Made the mistake of letting the rodi run overnight and flooded the kitchen! And my dad didn't leave for work yet so I had to clean it up before he left. 20 minutes later and everything on the first floor is done, now I gotta clean the basement up. Wonderful way to start my morning...

Poor Autumn :( Maybe instead of huge tanks get a rack of smaller ones so you can downsize yet have all the things?

Poor meeeeee.........lol
Reason for the downsize is so other people can feed the aqua critters while I am away. Big tank less risks.

I have little tanks coming out of my ears! (And I love them) 4 Edge tanks, a 12G low lead glass needs a new bottom repair, Mr. Aqua 11.7G, a couple 5G Chi tanks, planted bowl options, that would drive the care takers insane, they are not fish people. :ermm:

Was hoping for a huge tank for all the fish to co exist peaceably, and the couple small ones for the shrimp and Betta (Betta can stay at a friends).

added 1 of my Christmas presents to my tank it's a plane wreck my wrasse loves it , trigger likes to push it around burying it deeper in the sand,
img_3324598_0_9b406048167eb3f5cb2c4ebb698ab179.jpg

added 1 of my Christmas presents to my tank it's a plane wreck my wrasse loves it , trigger likes to push it around burying it deeper in the sand,
img_3324606_0_9b406048167eb3f5cb2c4ebb698ab179.jpg

That will look awesome when it gets covered in coraline algae or something like xenia or zoa's

img_3324616_0_9b406048167eb3f5cb2c4ebb698ab179.jpg

That will look awesome when it gets covered in coraline algae or something like xenia or zoa's

Funny.... any other setup and I'd cry foul... in a reef though?? That actually works! Great!! That's awesome man.. get some dwarf grouper to inhabit the wreck and it's perfect;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great...now I've gotta put a shipwreck in my 75g because; well...just because.

j/k

That plane is awesome! Make & model?

Noticed a platy with a fungus on her fin. Could be the reason my blue one died, but I'll be hunting for a fungicide tomorrow I suppose..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Saw my upside down catfish who I thought had died several months ago. He's tripled in size and is about an inch and a half to 2 inches

Attachments

• 1451453304005.jpg
    1451453304005.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 61
Saw my upside down catfish who I thought had died several months ago. He's tripled in size and is about an inch and a half to 2 inches

Those guys hide so well!!! Thought mine was a goner several times.

Found not one but 2!!!!! of my AC filters - in the 6.6 and 12G Edge tanks - dry today. Not the same switch, all other lights and items plugged in to 2 different plugs working fine. :confused: Strange. They have been both not wanting to restart after power outages and don't recall any brown outs.

Now I am wonderng if someone blew a circuit breaker earlier.

Oh gosh... so two days ago I bought an ADA 45f 4.6 gallon tank (heater, sponge filter, etc.)...and just now bought a Mr. Aqua 12 gallon long (heater, sponge filter, etc.). I guess I can admit I do have MTS. That is all. Thanks for your support.

Back
Top Bottom