What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I was told my otocinclus died..super sad..this dude was with me since I started fish keeping... I'm starting to have vacations..Even worse the oto was in the tank with my badis and the people who checked on my tanks didn't have time to take the oto out since they had to rush their niece to the emergency room...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Today I was told my otocinclus died..super sad..this dude was with me since I started fish keeping... I'm starting to have vacations..Even worse the oto was in the tank with my badis and the people who checked on my tanks didn't have time to take the oto out since they had to rush their niece to the emergency room...

Aww man, sorry. That's tough.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aww man, sorry. That's tough.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks dude, from what I heard te other tanks are doing good, got my fingers crossed nothing happens...I lie my rose badis.

Haven't even seen my tank today except when I woke up. I did drive to Chattanooga and met up with Caleb for a trip to Tennessee Aquarium. Dope place!

Jesse

Attachments

• 1451531293255.jpg
    1451531293255.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 80
Oh gosh... so two days ago I bought an ADA 45f 4.6 gallon tank (heater, sponge filter, etc.)...and just now bought a Mr. Aqua 12 gallon long (heater, sponge filter, etc.). I guess I can admit I do have MTS. That is all. Thanks for your support.

Two nice tanks. I hope to set up a 12 long as soon as I find the space.

Jesse

(Cue lion king music)
It's the cirrrrrrrrclllllleeee! The circle of lifeeeeeee.

I didn't check my koi today because it was dark when I left and when I got home. He's probably alive, but not any better.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

About to plant some new plants!! That's always makes me happy. Continue to smoosh pond snails every am and pm. Eradication is coming soon. (Insert evil laugh) Putting in a tacky decoration that I couldn't resist and still on the hunt for a larger tank. :)

About to plant some new plants!! That's always makes me happy. Continue to smoosh pond snails every am and pm. Eradication is coming soon. (Insert evil laugh) Putting in a tacky decoration that I couldn't resist and still on the hunt for a larger tank. :)

You know, Petco has the $1 per gallon sale going on right now....just saying. Go buy your bigger tank now while the sale is on.

Well I'll say my peacock cichlids have been busy during the night. I have a holding dragon blood (more hybrids...sigh), a holding blue regal red shoulder (still very young so I'm guessing if there are fry they will be hybrids) and a holding German red (no hybrids yay)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Strip them ladies when time comes and seperate fry to seperate tanks. And mark whats a hybrid n whats not with strain. And possible strains for the hybrids you dont know the 2nd strain of.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Strip them ladies when time comes and seperate fry to seperate tanks. And mark whats a hybrid n whats not with strain. And possible strains for the hybrids you dont know the 2nd strain of.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I will, I have an egg tumbler coming at the end of January (super late Christmas present) but I need to set up a tank for a betta first so I can move him and create an open space for females. I do know the dragon blood female is holding more dragon blood x jacobfribergi (either otter point or swallowtail) eggs (I have 4 fry of the same hybridization) and the German red is holding German red eggs (I still thank you for those, they are great)

Came back from a red eye flight at 5 AM eastern time...checked all tanks..For over 20 fish one death..the Rose badis :(, the lone rose badis has never looked better..the oto that was was "dead" is very much alive I'm happy to say..all my other fish were doing great too

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked at a much more peaceful tank with the rainbow shark gone. Now room for another fish!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1451661691610.jpg
    1451661691610.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 74
Bought two java ferns, two moneywart (one was free), a pink arrowhead, a lutea, a sword plant (not sure what type), and a delta tail betta. Midnight has been dethroned as he is going blind as is retiring back to his original 10g and the females in the 10g were moved back to the 40g while Stargazer (the new betta) is now prince of the 55g discus tank.

Back
Top Bottom