Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #4871

Got a indian dwarf puffer sfter being missled by the lfs, he is in my 20g with my GBR paid, 5 neon tetras, and 3 banded kuhli loaches. Hes only about 1/3 of an inch, gonna be setting up a 5g for him in a couple months.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #4872
Aquarium Advice Addict

Went to petco and got some plants from a friend that works there. He said that someone wanted to sell their plants, but since they couldn't give him money for it, he just donated them. Lucky for me my friend had given me the plants and now I am researching them=)
It's crazy how far I have come in this hobby. I found something I love. After petco, I went to a lps and talked to the owner for a bit. He asked me about my studies and so I showed him my book of compiled plant/fish profiles. Surprised, he asked me for my name and number so that I may be able to work for him! Happy day!
★Fed all the fish and checked on the new plants. =)

Old 10-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #4873
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Rearranged and cleaned the main tank today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3834723529.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	202979
Old 10-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #4874
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Got a new fluval filter system for 29 gal that does up to 50 gal and I will put it with mystery system that does up to 20. I will take my peguin marineland system that does up to 50 gal off of 29gal and put it on 50 gal .. I'm considering buying aquabella.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #4875
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Turned on lights in morn

shut them off in eve

other than that not much today lol

54seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:53 AM   #4876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissycakes View Post
Went to petco and got some plants from a friend that works there. He said that someone wanted to sell their plants, but since they couldn't give him money for it, he just donated them. Lucky for me my friend had given me the plants and now I am researching them=)
It's crazy how far I have come in this hobby. I found something I love. After petco, I went to a lps and talked to the owner for a bit. He asked me about my studies and so I showed him my book of compiled plant/fish profiles. Surprised, he asked me for my name and number so that I may be able to work for him! Happy day!
★Fed all the fish and checked on the new plants. =)
Congrats that sounds great!!! Praying all works out
Old 10-18-2013, 12:57 AM   #4877

Did a pwc on my 20g n 55g ...noticed my shrimp in my cray tank have had babies....Guess that means they are happy ... several babies came running out of the male cray cave while i was cleaning....lol
Old 10-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #4878
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post
Did a pwc on my 20g n 55g ...noticed my shrimp in my cray tank have had babies....Guess that means they are happy ... several babies came running out of the male cray cave while i was cleaning....lol
Thank you so much! Congrats on your baby shrimp!!! Wish I had shrimp babies, my shrimp are probably worried about their babies getting eaten. Was thinking of putting them in a tank with my guppy fry.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #4879
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Love my fluval HOB system I put in today ... I want to sell my other HOB systems and get anothet
Old 10-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #4880

Went to my lfs and picked up 2 nassarius, 1 blue tuxedo urchin, and 4 blue legged hermits, all to go into the 37g tonight, i also got my prize from the event last weekend! I got a 100W aqueon heater, a aqueon 50g filter, and a aqueon algea scrubber! Gonna use the 20g filter from my 20g and use it as a HOB fuge for the 37, while i move the 50g filter i got from the raffle to my 20g. Also gonna move the eheim jagger 150W heater from the 37g into the 60g cube and then put this 40g 100W heater in to the 37. Away from the SW now i am starting the 10g dearf puffer build in a week or two, gonna have to find a place to put it. Maybe in my room...

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com