Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #4921
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjacks View Post
Keeping a eye on my female cray today... saturday night my male pulled one of her claws completely off so she is alil at a disadvantage until it regrows.. poor thing tries to climb up on the plants and falls upside down i watched her struggle a few minutes not wanting to baby her in case it happens while im gone but i couldnt stand it so i helped.. Got a amazon sword and some mystery snails that will be shipped out tomorrow.. so excited cant wait... My mom finally got on board abd she wants a salt water tank so i have been researching it and showing her the different fish to see what she wants.. and of course shes like me and it either will not go with the other fish or needs a bigger or species only tank :/ gonna take sometime to figure out but once i get her figured out itll be all good.. practice on hers and then ill get me one
Every man has a breaking point .... Apparently it also applies to crustacean....

Old 10-21-2013, 09:58 PM   #4922

On the anacharis i got are alot of Ram horn eggs, my male GBR loves chewing on them lol

Old 10-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #4923

Quote:
Originally Posted by audifusion View Post
Every man has a breaking point .... Apparently it also applies to crustacean....
Lol... yea apparently...
My male cray made me mad and then the hubby said if i didnt come sit down and watch tv he would snap one of my arms off too..... lol
Old 10-22-2013, 02:02 AM   #4924
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyx View Post
Tell me about it! He's even started to roll all my snail's to the corner of the tank when he gets fed talk about grumpy!
Just noticed through the thread that you lost your shark, so sorry to hear this I know how much she meant to you.
It's nice to hear you've bought yourself some more Siamese algae eater's i hope they keep well for you
Thank you about the RTS. I read that it is a common age for them to live to, I hope it was old age.

The two new SAE are so fun to watch. They are still young, but are very similar in behavior to the original twins. I missed them so much! I am glad I got the new ones, I may get a new RTS too. Off on my trip tomorrow or the next day.

New to FW fish? Need some info on keeping fish?
Start here - Aquarium Advice Article http://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide-...ater-aquarium/

Community Rules
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ork&page=rules

FW - 72G / 12G Edge/11.4G Mr Aqua Rimless
SW - Nano 6.6G Edge - Plus a FW 46G bowfront (QT)
Autumnsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #4925
Elephant nose Finatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsky View Post

Thank you about the RTS. I read that it is a common age for them to live to, I hope it was old age.

The two new SAE are so fun to watch. They are still young, but are very similar in behavior to the original twins. I missed them so much! I am glad I got the new ones, I may get a new RTS too. Off on my trip tomorrow or the next day.
Have a lovely time and take care Lesley
Old 10-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #4926
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Re homed my 2 male mollies and 1 male platy and 6 Molly fry
Old 10-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #4927

Location: i dont remember. let me take my arm out of the tank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman007 View Post

Yeah urchins are funny! One time i had my peppermint shrimp die of unknown causes and he got stuck in the skimmer intake. We found out and unplugged it and as soon as we did the shrimp shot out into the puffers mouth. He chewed on it a little and then let it float to the botttom of the tank where the snowball urchin picked it up and set it on his back. When i tried to get it off of him he put up a good fight but eventually he decided to give it up. I love urchins...
Ah, made me laff. :3
Old 10-23-2013, 04:42 PM   #4928
Aquarium Advice Activist

Planted moms 10 gallon today. Pardon the mess, It was planted no more than 20 minutes ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-493537413.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	203845  
Old 10-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #4929
Aquarium Advice Addict

Water change, rescape on my panduro tank, also moved the fry into their 2.5 gallon.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #4930
Aquarium Advice FINatic

50% WC on 29ga and 20gal after medicating with API liquid super Ich cure .... 20 gal I put carbon in cuz it looks ich free but in 29 gal I have one guppy with a spec or two of ich on it ... I may remedicate the 29 gal

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com