Before work this morning i rearranged all my power outlets so i had my filters on the one power board and my lights just connected to an extension chord with a timer and double adapter attached. Fed both Comets and went to work.
I stopped at the LFS
on the way home from work and bought a couple of ramshorn snails to add as a clean up crew. I wanted to buy a Kuhli loach which had just come into the shop but i know nothing about them so i just left with snails.
Got home, did 50% water change on both 20g. Added a snail to each tank. I also brushed a little brown algea off 1/3 of my ludwigia and maybe 2 stems of Cabomba before i decided i have snails to do it now. Replanted everything that my big comet had torn out today