What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I am shocked that I went over to feed the Angelfish and others and they were attacking the other fish and I was like what is that and saw a little bunch of swimmers Angelfry so small I think the Platy fry in the breeder net would eat them!!! 15ish they are next to the net so maybe the parents put them on the net, they had been on the completely mush melted Crypt!!!

Well that was such a surprise! Not sure if I should dump out the Platy and add the Angel Fry to the net. Too late at night to see this, lol!

They weren't getting ready to spawn again they were protecting the babies! Wow. I need to see if there is a brine shrimp hatchery for sale tomorrow anywhere. I fed some crumbled flake and need to look for my fry food powder. Yikes.

Sunday maintenance day

Well I guess its my time. Got a new job at work so 70 hrs goes to 80 plus a week. Lol.

Lost my flag fish this week. Poof gone. At least snails got fed lol. I love the flag fish. Reminds me of when I was a kid. That species gets no love lol.

Bba shows up. Why...co2 out. Hazards of living in the sticks. I always fill it where I work. I work 2 hrs from home. So...I don't know. Guess ill try fill it tomorrow. Filter wasnt working for ...who knows how long lol full of mts. I leave work at 400am home around 800pm. Two nights this week after 930pm lol.

Been lots of co2 questions lately. I been about 40ppm on the 10g. 24oz paintball lasted about 5.5 months for those curious. Trimmed out the bba. Wasnt bad.

Pounded h2o2 with 75pwc. All my fault. Work sure gets in the way lol

Sure does get it the way, but you gotta pay for fish, garden, pool, &[emoji481] somehow. Covered for another shift yesterday, don't know how I worked 10-12 hrs 7days a week years ago.... Oh yeah, I was young then. Lol

48 hrs a week and I'm wore out now. I had to treat tank with maracyn + today fish show bloating, didn't catch it fast enough thought the darn livebearers were pregnant (probably are.. Lol).

So I have to agree flchamp89!

Day 44

Moved the big rock out for more plants dwarf baby tears started dying but my co2 levels weren't right so fixed that hopefully it comes back IMG_20170430_133717.jpg

Added a pair of Red Flame Dwarf Gourami's to my community tank.

I'm not experienced enough for that plant yet. I'm looking for something a newbie can plant and has some color besides green.

Wrong side of the tank:) far left plants View attachment 298801
Ohhhhhhhhh my other left

••••••

Isolated a female guppy who's shimmying. Concerned about that.

Test for copper was negative, so that's good.

So much algae in the ponyo tank. I have some new plants coming tomorrow, so I'll be removing the algae bound moss. I might do that part tonight. I'm considering moving the microsword that I got for the ponyo tank to the community tank where there's a bare spot that collects snail poop. I do love microsword.

Ohhhhhhhhh my other left

••••••

Isolated a female guppy who's shimmying. Concerned about that.

Test for copper was negative, so that's good.

So much algae in the ponyo tank. I have some new plants coming tomorrow, so I'll be removing the algae bound moss. I might do that part tonight. I'm considering moving the microsword that I got for the ponyo tank to the community tank where there's a bare spot that collects snail poop. I do love microsword.
Shimmying kinda like it swimming buy staying is the same place

Back
Top Bottom