What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did my weekly 50-60% water change for my 120g and 20g puffer tanks.

46g mix reef tank is still cycling.

Terrance said:
Did my weekly 50-60% water change for my 120g and 20g puffer tanks.

46g mix reef tank is still cycling.

Your doing a reef Terrance? Very cool!

I did a ton. Killed nudis, made up some PWC sw, adjusted/fixed corals, fixed my skimmer, fed the fish, and watched my new Nem with anger as it stayed in the back corner of the tank in the dark!! Lol. Pretty big day

Your doing a reef Terrance? Very cool!

I did a ton. Killed nudis, made up some PWC sw, adjusted/fixed corals, fixed my skimmer, fed the fish, and watched my new Nem with anger as it stayed in the back corner of the tank in the dark!! Lol. Pretty big day

lol you posted on my build thread last week.

Today I did a 50% water change on a tank, found a few fry then started drawing up my planes for another 30-60 gallon tank.

Added liquid ferts to the 29. I'm so confused by my Bolivian rams. A larger one and a smaller one, both of whom I can't figure out the sexes. One day they will be chasing each other, nothing aggressive, just giving each other the run around. Fins are out and everything. Then this morning they are acting all buddy buddy. Just chilling by each other.

got me a diamond goby for the 75 and he's working up a storm!!! he's kicking up some serious dust and it's confusing the clown i think lol

did a 50% on 20 gallon
Started a 10 gallon! have 10 baby platys, used mature filter media! and filter squeezing of mature filter. though now that I have a good look I think I may have some cichild babies. And that won't do!
They are brown and look like little bass

60% water change on the 55 , then redose ferts and excel , trimed up up the plants , the 75 % water change on the goldfish tank

I swapped out an old wooden stand for a rod iron stand on my 55 cichlid tank and set up my gf's 40 gallon tank and letting it cycle.

pcdebb said:
got me a diamond goby for the 75 and he's working up a storm!!! he's kicking up some serious dust and it's confusing the clown i think lol

My pleco has been digging trenches in the sand... she loves it in the new tank.

did water changes today 20% in my 30gal FW , 35% in my 20gal SW breeder , 25% in my 37gal SW along with cleaning inside glass in all of them ,still need to do a 20% in my 30gal brackish along with glass tomorrow its a full time job

I did a 25% water change on my 55 gallon freshwater, occupants are 4 tiger barbs, 1 green tiger barb, 1 albino tiger barb, 1 redtail shark, 1 gold gourami, 1 blue gourami, 1 opaline gourami, and yes i also have a electric yellow lab residing temporarily till i finish building my 40g.....I finished putting a trimming on my glass top on 40g

Planted some more in my 20 gal. Tied some Java Moss to my driftwood, some Amazon swords and cabomba here and there... and finished attaching an airstone to a nifty crocodile skull (fake) I found at Wal-mart. (so the bubbles will come out of the nasal cavity) so that's gotta sit and dry/cure for a few days till it's ready to use.

Then I found a 55 on CL and went and picked it up. Found the extremely over-sized occupants a new and big enough home. New 55 is sitting out back waiting to be cleaned tomorrow (It looks and smells super nasty right now) :D

Also swapped out a new Tetra 30-60 Power Filter for one of the 150 Bio-Wheels I had in my 46 gal cichlid tank, along with a new Aqueon 200w heater for the old one I had in there

I checked levels on both of my new 5 gallon tanks. :) 7.8ph, 0a, 0ni, 0na on the betta tank, and on the gourami tank, 7.8ph, 0.25a, 0ni, 0na. :)

clearancepuppy said:
My pleco has been digging trenches in the sand... she loves it in the new tank.

Diamond (named now lol) has sort of settled. She worked her way all over the tank and now has a rock she has dug a burrow under. My substrate has never looked better tho!

not-pro said:
I checked levels on both of my new 5 gallon tanks. :) 7.8ph, 0a, 0ni, 0na on the betta tank, and on the gourami tank, 7.8ph, 0.25a, 0ni, 0na. :)

Looks to me like someones tank isn't cycled :-(

Back
Top Bottom