Added a capfull of bioboost and did 1 gallon water change (all I had left). I am very sick and cannot go out to get more RO
water. Did 25% change yesterday. All parameters were perfect. Today ammonia was 1.0 in my 20G so I did not feed them tonight and did at least the 1 gallon change and bioboost to hopefully help a tiny bit while I am ill. I also, netted out the poop that I could get. I am pretty sure I was letting them over eat and then giving a snack before dinner, that led
to the sudden ammonia spike. They do not have any symptoms of poisoning, and are playing fine. I hope it stays that way and ammonia goes away. I will test again tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app