Varied feeding and some big WC
for every tank, then added meds to one tank. Prep work on a sump, glass cut to size for partitions then sanding some glass i cut poorly. The battle against greenwater in my kuhli tank goes poorly despite having a dedicated filter with floss only to catch it from the water column. The filter is effective but it has a tough fight. I changed the floss today and i could have painted my walls green with the floss i removed.
Through the week i think the last of my shrimp died in the tank. It's not a good week for the tank because i found a dried up Kuhli under the stand while tidying up after WC
too. i saw two of the babies that had almost reached maturity after the last WC
so maybe some young shrimp are left but i think they are on borrowed time too. Kuhlis seem healthy enough though.