Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #6611
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coryluv View Post
Finished plant trimming and replanting. Enjoyed watching frozen bloodworm feast. Took some pictures of my fish.Attachment 237650
LOOKS GREAT!!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Old 05-18-2014, 11:17 PM   #6612
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlove777 View Post
LOOKS GREAT!!

TYVM!

Old 05-18-2014, 11:57 PM   #6613
Aquarium Advice Freak

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400468082.005688.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	237674

I got these guys today. They are in quarantine right now. 6 red eye tetras and 2 neon tetras to join my band of 5 neons in my 60g. I lost one of them a few weeks back, so want to get back to 6+.

I also picked up a glass shrimp, but he was hiding when I took the pics.

And the castle deco--picked out by my 3 year old daughter.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:40 PM   #6614
Aquarium Advice Activist

Acclimated some corals yesterday. As well as two firefish a couple days ago. Everything is going amazing. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400603963.820079.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	237800Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400603987.667218.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	237801
Old 05-20-2014, 04:49 PM   #6615
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Don't remember where I exactly left off, but there are massive deaths at my house.

Out of all my fish in my 16G, 35G and 72G, I have 6 Angels (two adults and 4 juveniles), 1 Blackskirt (out of 2), 1 Neon (out of 6 Cardinals & Neons), the white Crayfish, a Nerite, and 5 Harlequin Rasboras (out of 9), 1 Diamond Tetra (out of 4), Lost all 6 Millenium Rainbow and the Parkinsoni Rainbow. 6 Cories, lost 5 of Albino Bristlenose Plecos, and 9 of 9 Glowlight Tetras, still have the community Betta, lost one Banded Kuhli.

Been doing pwc AM and PM and night before last took town the 35G, last night took down the 16G cleaned it out completely and put back the Albino BN Pleco, the Betta and the 1 Diamond Tetra, the little red Nerite was in there too.

Out of the 35G Just the 2 Koi Angel adults survived with one Kuhli. They went into the 72G.

I am cleaning out the 35G today. It was just sitting with water left in the bottom.

Switching it over to SW will have to wait for a couple weeks it will be my plant holding tank.

Today I will be removing the rest of the plants in the 72G tank, doing another pwc based on the amount of muck in the bottom of the tank.

One option is that I move all the remaining fish into the 35G and a few healthy looking ones into the 16G and clean out the substrate and everything in there. Once the substrate is clean I will feel better about putting the tank back together. Because of the pH, most of the MTS snails are dead and gonna foul the water, I haven't noticed a live one in the 72G, unless they are still hiding. There are a bunch of shells on top of the substrate.

I got Purigen for the FX-5 on the 72G.

So overnight there were no more deaths. The big Purple Spotted Gudgeon
is looking so very distressed. I am just hoping he hangs in there. Hoping the fish losses are over, one Koi Angel looks in poor condition too. The rest SEEM active and swimming around nicely.

Physically and emotionally exhausted, had work the last several days and the massive amount of water changing has been a challenge.

Thank you again for all your good wishes, kind words and PM's.

New to FW fish? Need some info on keeping fish?
Start here - Aquarium Advice Article http://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide-...ater-aquarium/

Community Rules
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ork&page=rules

FW - 72G / 12G Edge/11.4G Mr Aqua Rimless
SW - Nano 6.6G Edge - Plus a FW 46G bowfront (QT)
Autumnsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:03 PM   #6616
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

25% wc on my 20 gallon reef. Also fragged the green birds nest as it was about to get murdered again by my green slimer lol. you can see how close they're lol. Also did a 30% wc on my 29g fw tank.
bribo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:38 PM   #6617
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

took tons of picts but can't figure out why I can't upload my picts
Keep getting rundl errors omg think I may have to restore this stupid thing
now to figure out what I want to save lol

54seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:17 PM   #6618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsky View Post
Don't remember where I exactly left off, but there are massive deaths at my house.

Out of all my fish in my 16G, 35G and 72G, I have 6 Angels (two adults and 4 juveniles), 1 Blackskirt (out of 2), 1 Neon (out of 6 Cardinals & Neons), the white Crayfish, a Nerite, and 5 Harlequin Rasboras (out of 9), 1 Diamond Tetra (out of 4), Lost all 6 Millenium Rainbow and the Parkinsoni Rainbow. 6 Cories, lost 5 of Albino Bristlenose Plecos, and 9 of 9 Glowlight Tetras, still have the community Betta, lost one Banded Kuhli.

Been doing pwc AM and PM and night before last took town the 35G, last night took down the 16G cleaned it out completely and put back the Albino BN Pleco, the Betta and the 1 Diamond Tetra, the little red Nerite was in there too.

Out of the 35G Just the 2 Koi Angel adults survived with one Kuhli. They went into the 72G.

I am cleaning out the 35G today. It was just sitting with water left in the bottom.

Switching it over to SW will have to wait for a couple weeks it will be my plant holding tank.

Today I will be removing the rest of the plants in the 72G tank, doing another pwc based on the amount of muck in the bottom of the tank.

One option is that I move all the remaining fish into the 35G and a few healthy looking ones into the 16G and clean out the substrate and everything in there. Once the substrate is clean I will feel better about putting the tank back together. Because of the pH, most of the MTS snails are dead and gonna foul the water, I haven't noticed a live one in the 72G, unless they are still hiding. There are a bunch of shells on top of the substrate.

I got Purigen for the FX-5 on the 72G.

So overnight there were no more deaths. The big Purple Spotted Gudgeon
is looking so very distressed. I am just hoping he hangs in there. Hoping the fish losses are over, one Koi Angel looks in poor condition too. The rest SEEM active and swimming around nicely.

Physically and emotionally exhausted, had work the last several days and the massive amount of water changing has been a challenge.

Thank you again for all your good wishes, kind words and PM's.
Oh my gosh you lost more? I am sorry.

Old 05-21-2014, 02:00 AM   #6619

Watched Blanche die tonight and noticed a white spot on Dorothy's eye. Stanley is hiding as usual. Just fed them bloodworms today.

Old 05-21-2014, 02:02 AM   #6620
Aquarium Advice Addict

Oh no fishlove777, I am sorry to hear about your previous loss):

I shipped 7 corydoras today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400648584084.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	237879  

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com