So yesterday I tested all the water in the 72G and also did pH tests on about 5 tanks, tested the SW
and had to do a pwc
and added water to the 72G.
Ended up working on my day off so couldn't get the 72G all cleaned up, again. So I will try again in the next couple days. In the morning I plan to do a pwc
if nothing else.
I took the SW
Ricordea and put it into a dish and set it onto a stone so hopefully it will attach itself. Then I can move it easily.
Added water to 6 tanks from evap.
Been working on some leads for a new tank for my daughter, and a new Fluval Edge tank.
Last night I had a fish act a lil crazy and she cut her side on an outflow tube. She jammed her head inside the tube 2x.
After looking at it a little closer I think she thought there was some food inside it, it was the edge of some fabric which was being used to lower the flow, dangling like a worm