Cleaning out some stuff and found a bunch of rocks and also a filter and a UV
Sterilizer which don't know if the last two work yet or not.
A couple days ago, I took off the sock covering my SW
intake on the 15G, this caused my flow to really UP and blast through which I found was too much for my little frags and the two Montiporas ended up upside down which I didn't notice because of a very busy work schedule. When I got them off the sand bed at the end of the next day, they were upside down and very damaged, the yellow green nearly gone and the reddish pink was a little bit left and is possibly going to recover some more and grow. Can't tell for sure yet. I moved them down a little lower to avoid the turbulent water.
Also the Ricordea was flipped over and was saved in time and moved a little bit so it would be more secure.
It has been really busy and I haven't had enough time to take care of everything like I want to. Going to be getting rid of a couple more tanks to reduce the load for now.
that kinda sums it up for me right now.