What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fed my 46g bf friends this morning, then planning on doing tank maintnence to all 4 tanks today. While looking in on them I found my wifes GBR dead. She's not gonna be happy

Added two bristle nose plecos! Adorable guys! Been medicating the tank andthen tomorrow is water change day!

I got 5 galaxy rasboras! They only had 6 but the 6th didn't look good. They are currently acclimating them. I know they should only be purchased for breeding, but this store is a LFS, and didn't realize what they had.

Finally found more Bolivian rams in my area, had to get another. Also got more driftwood for my future crawfish tank. Time to boil!

I was looking for inhabitants for my 46g at the LFS. Got a good pic of a sleeping green spotted puffer. Tail curled up :)

img_2222330_0_81d27cbbe339c4cbd145dfe11c5eaea5.jpg

Picked up my 150g tank (which is now cracked).

Looked at the wiring on the stand, and selected a new paint color for the stand as well.

Working on rescaping my angel L.A.'s tank... he does a great job of keeping guppy population in control !

Bought some supplies for the 10g that i had ran out of .. picked up a FREE 60g tank that has alot of wear n tear but seems to not leak so need to do some minor work so its pleasing to the eye. Gotta decide if i want another tank or store it n keep as a spare in case my 55g gets a leak or need to rehome some inhabitants due to aggression ..decisions decisions.. :)

I discovered that my bristlenose plecos have laid eggs! Daddy is hard at work fanning away at them. I'm so excited! And I guess that "spare" tank may not sit empty much longer... If this becomes a regular occurrence I'm going to need a fry tank!

Got up this morning too find my albino corie trapped in my vegi clip, it had closed shut when the food broke off. His gills were all torn up & he couldn't swim had to euthanize him. I'm devastated feel it's my fault had this wee guy since he was a baby. Won't be using them again :-(

Back
Top Bottom