Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #881
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyfishies
I told my fishies to not die while I'm gone. Or go ahead. Stupid fish

Edit* my mom wont let me donate these stupid ugly zebra danios. Don't want to kill em so I still take care of them. Just hope they randomly die from a reason I couldn't have prevented.
Do you not want fish or just those type? Maybe if you explain that to mom in that type of fashion you can bring them to your LFS for credit and get the ones you want? Just a thought.

That's a pretty horrible attitude to have about your fish. You don't want them to die. I don't mean to come off rude but if your not happy with them and don't wanna take care of them anymore then it's your responsibility to do the right thing here. I'm sure your mom would rather see store credit then a bunch of dead fish.

Just my 2 cents for what's it worth and if it ain't worth that much you can keep the change.

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #882
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

No comment

54seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #883
Aquarium Advice FINatic

i went to feed my fish today and saw some baby BN plecos!!!! i didnt even know that eggs were laid. but they are free swimming and all over the glass. ive only seen 8 so far, but they are about the length of my pinky finger nail ... SO EXCITED
Old 07-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #884
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreekers
i went to feed my fish today and saw some baby BN plecos!!!! i didnt even know that eggs were laid. but they are free swimming and all over the glass. ive only seen 8 so far, but they are about the length of my pinky finger nail ... SO EXCITED
Wow!! Congrats
Old 07-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #885
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreekers
Awesome. Regular or albino?
Old 07-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #886
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict2161

Do you not want fish or just those type? Maybe if you explain that to mom in that type of fashion you can bring them to your LFS for credit and get the ones you want? Just a thought.

That's a pretty horrible attitude to have about your fish. You don't want them to die. I don't mean to come off rude but if your not happy with them and don't wanna take care of them anymore then it's your responsibility to do the right thing here. I'm sure your mom would rather see store credit then a bunch of dead fish.

Just my 2 cents for what's it worth and if it ain't worth that much you can keep the change.
I'll take care of them and everything until they die from something I cant control. If I can prevent their death I will.
3g Pico Reef
Sillyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #887
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyfishies
I told my fishies to not die while I'm gone. Or go ahead. Stupid fish

Edit* my mom wont let me donate these stupid ugly zebra danios. Don't want to kill em so I still take care of them. Just hope they randomly die from a reason I couldn't have prevented.
Ow thats harsh :/
Old 07-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #888
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Is it just your bored with the zebras or are you just tired of maintaining the tank it self , I always loved the zebras since they have lots of energy , I have my zebras almost 10+ years there a very hardy fish that just keep going and going lol
I wouldn't have a tank with out them

Old 07-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #889
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54seaweed
Is it just your bored with the zebras or are you just tired of maintaining the tank it self , I always loved the zebras since they have lots of energy , I have my zebras almost 10+ years there a very hardy fish that just keep going and going lol
I wouldn't have a tank with out them
I don't like the colors. And they won't be compatible with the fish I'm getting and I told my mom that but she says all fish are stupid they'll be fine. Also it doesn't help that my dad won't let me DIY my gravel vac into a python. That 5 pound bucket ways almost as much as me!

Edit* all mine do is search the bottom for food 24/7. Even when I tried over feeding them.
3g Pico Reef
Sillyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #890
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

actually your moms right they may nip a bit on new fish but they will get bored fast
I 'have had a lot of different type fish with them never saw a issue had more problems with guppy's killing all new additions

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com