Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-30-2012, 03:42 AM   #891
Aquarium Advice Addict

I did 60-70% water change to all my tanks.

I'm going to put Titus back into the 20g in 1-2 weeks and turn the 46g bowfront into a mixed reef tank. Cycling begins after I get my base rocks this week.

Old 07-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #892
Aquarium Advice FINatic

added some more live rock to my 75. Also got a few blue/green chromis to keep the maroon clown company

Old 07-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #893
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
I put some java moss and ferns in my 5 gallon. Gotta find my thread so I can attach it like I want it, and some will be put in the 56 when I get around to attaching it.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:18 AM   #894
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra1990 View Post
Awesome. Regular or albino?
they are albinos

i have a regular one that i want to try breed eventually. he is almost white because he has such an incredible number of white dots, wonderful pattern as well

but this morning there was at least 12 baby albino BN plecos on the front glass... i wish i knew how many there were in the tank
Old 07-31-2012, 04:27 AM   #895
Aquarium Advice Freak

Well, I was doing a water change. Forgot to unplug the light. Then knocked light into the water (that has not ever happened before to me). Before I touched it pulled plug out of wall. Believe it or not, I did NOT get electrocuted and neither did the fish. I am just feeling horrible that one of my guys was pinned for a minute until I could get the cord unplugged, and another one has a cut on the top of his head. So so stupid.

But everyone is calmed down now, light works, and I did not get electrocuted shee whiz what a night. -_-
Old 07-31-2012, 07:36 AM   #896
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearancepuppy
Well, I was doing a water change. Forgot to unplug the light. Then knocked light into the water (that has not ever happened before to me). Before I touched it pulled plug out of wall. Believe it or not, I did NOT get electrocuted and neither did the fish. I am just feeling horrible that one of my guys was pinned for a minute until I could get the cord unplugged, and another one has a cut on the top of his head. So so stupid.

But everyone is calmed down now, light works, and I did not get electrocuted shee whiz what a night. -_-
When I was really young, I dropped my light in. Guess what my dumb butt did?

Yeah, I sure as heck stuck my stupid hands in the water...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Old 07-31-2012, 10:02 AM   #897
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearancepuppy View Post

good to hear your OK

54seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:44 AM   #898
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearancepuppy

Just did that. Broke my hood on it. Of course I stuck my hand in when the light was on because I was panicking. Didn't even get electrocuted!
3g Pico Reef
Sillyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:58 AM   #899
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yay for not getting electrocuted! One of my shubunkin *however you spell that* took a pretty good cut on top of his head (this has not curbed his appetite whatsoever lol) but otherwise they are all fine.

I have clear glass covers that demonstrated that they are not as breakable as I thought they might be ha...

Getting so nervous about the new tank. I think they are more than ready for the space.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:07 AM   #900
Aquarium Advice Addict

Did a 12 gal pwc on my 55 gal community tank. Took the emperor 400 apart and cleaned it good (in fishtank water). I need some floss or something to put in the baskets. They seem so... Useless... right now.

Apparently my ghost shrimp are multiplying. I had 4... Now I have 8...

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com