Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 12-26-2015, 09:00 PM   #9571
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
lunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 279
There's 5 of them, the first pic, not the 2nd


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
__________________

__________________
lunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 09:29 PM   #9572
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Laeris's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 957
Checked levels, added three baby emerald cories, two dojos to keep the black kuhli and MIA feared dead striped kuhli loaches company, and a long finned calico bn pleco. It's pinky pale with normal pleco speckles. T_T stole my heart when I was at the store to get assassin snails. Sigh~ One day, I'll learn self control at the fish store. 😅 probably not.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451179425.101330.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	282537  
__________________

__________________
Laeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 09:30 PM   #9573
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Finntastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laeris View Post
Checked levels, added three baby emerald cories, two dojos to keep the black kuhli and MIA feared dead striped kuhli loaches company, and a long finned calico bn pleco. It's pinky pale with normal pleco speckles. T_T stole my heart when I was at the store to get assassin snails. Sigh~ One day, I'll learn self control at the fish store. 😅 probably not.
Lol, I'm with you. Every time I go to a LFS I fall in love with a betta and either end up bringing bettas home or other fish home. (My dad won't let me get anymore bettas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
__________________
Finntastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 09:48 PM   #9574
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Laeris's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finntastic View Post
Lol, I'm with you. Every time I go to a LFS I fall in love with a betta and either end up bringing bettas home or other fish home. (My dad won't let me get anymore bettas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I hope you are able to reign it in before you're out on your own and there's no one but you to stop you heh heh heh
__________________
Laeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:12 PM   #9575
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Finntastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laeris View Post
I hope you are able to reign it in before you're out on your own and there's no one but you to stop you heh heh heh
I will, I'm finally on a path I'll follow...FISH BREEDING (includes bettas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
__________________
Finntastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:07 PM   #9576
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Finntastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,055
Noticed one of my discus flashing and took a water test and found out that Ammonia was a high (thanks goldies) but nitrate was super low so I did a 10g water change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
__________________
Finntastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:15 PM   #9577
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Brookster123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mass
Posts: 16,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finntastic View Post
Noticed one of my discus flashing and took a water test and found out that Ammonia was a high (thanks goldies) but nitrate was super low so I did a 10g water change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Most likely means your biofilter can't handle the load or else your nitrates would be way high as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
__________________
I'm not really here... fell in the tank and my phone is just that smart
Brookster123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:20 PM   #9578
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Finntastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,055
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
__________________
Finntastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:21 PM   #9579
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Finntastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookster123 View Post
Most likely means your biofilter can't handle the load or else your nitrates would be way high as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Probably, there are 11 goldies in there. My teacher asked me to bring them home over break so I did, it was either that or they would freeze or starve to death bc the school isn't heated on weekends or at night or on breaks and nobody is there to feed them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
__________________
Finntastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:21 AM   #9580
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
fish wrangler's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NE Illinois
Posts: 4,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunch View Post
6L x 2D x 2.5H i keep about 700 ltrs in it
Make that 6L3D2.5H and thats my dream tank. Oh the scapes I could do with that much front to back room!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
__________________

__________________
3 tanks
a 29 gallon high tech planted Chasing Red, a 20 long low tech, and a 75 gallon salty adventure
fish wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners







Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.