What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still at war with my mts! Decided to make a snail trap. Couldn't find a small enough jar, so I dug into my bag of redneck tricks and grabbed a long skinny shot glass. Baited with a chunk of soft carrot, turned off the lights and now we wait....

You are trying to get rid of em n I'm breeding em due to..... you can't find em around here.

Tetra1990 said:
You can have every last one. They are a pain in the rear end!

They sure are, I had them real bad for a while. I cut way back on feeding for a while and they've all but disappeared. I see one or two around every once in a while, but mostly all the ones I see are empty shells. I also used the trap like your planning and it worked great. I got better results with softened zucchini than I did with carrots though.

Oh ok thanks! I was wondering if it was the little snails that I see in my tank. They are pretty small and like a light tan color. Any idea what these are?

I sat in front of my setups and stared at my little fishies for about an hour before heading off to work. The best way to start a day :-D

Hi a 50% water change and a complete clean of the HOB - tank in a bad way - water cloudy:( Fed a catfish wafer that they hadn't eat - BAD:nono: This tank needs upgrading as soon as possible!

I fed my fish, and thought more about how to aquascape my tank with live plants after I stick the undergravel filter in.

Moved my 4 yr old and started on the get away room, gonna feel weird having an office. Got 12 RCS, 12 Malawa shrimp, 6 extra MTS and 6 (ummmm crap forgot ) other kinda snails coming.

Finally seen my rapheal catfish in my 55. Glad to know he lives!

That's cool. I had a Raphael cat in a 29 gal tank - he disappeared shortly after I put him in and I thought he was gone. About 6 months later I'm cleaning the tank. I have a tall, plastic rock that was time to clean. I was very surprised to find my little Raphael in the sink when I was cleaning that rock! And I had cleaned that rock at least 2 other times!! I got him back in the tank safely and he lived for about 3 more years! Cool fish!

Packed and shipped the raok packages for Java Moss and Petrified Wood stone, and one sold package of Petrified Wood stone. Took a look at the plants to help decide which ones for my new tank.

Asked a couple questions here to help on the new set up. Will do pwc on the 35G later this evening when I get home.

Nothing much today, Sat and watched my my single male pristella tetra harass my females for sex while i had my morning bacon and egg sandwich.

Recycled and set my 37T (my sis hasn't picked up yet) as a temp for my shrimp.. my sis bought me oh so love that girl, now for the DW I want, bartering here I come. I'll get that money yet.

Back
Top Bottom